More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 25
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bump to the top.

I want some help in Pensacola. Make it happen. Obviously GHQ doesn’t care. But do my counterparts in Orlando, Miami and Tampa care? If so, you guys need to transfer up here and help.

#HelpPensacola

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bump to the top.

I want some help in Pensacola. Make it happen. Obviously GHQ doesn’t care. But do my counterparts in Orlando, Miami and Tampa care? If so, you guys need to transfer up here and help.

#HelpPensacola
    This makes me laugh. I want, I want as we. After 25 pages and 4 months of your demands have you gotten anything? Bump to the bottom. If you're hurting work hard, would sure make you forget about being short and twiddling your thumbs. Transfer yourself or train people in your area to stay.

Unregistered
    This makes me laugh. I want, I want as we. After 25 pages and 4 months of your demands have you gotten anything? Bump to the bottom. If you're hurting work hard, would sure make you forget about being short and twiddling your thumbs. Transfer yourself or train people in your area to stay.
    You expect troopers to stay, working for chump change? Hah!!

Unregistered
    You expect troopers to stay, working for chump change? Hah!!
    Pay isn't the issue in Pensacola. Believe it or not our pay is competitive in the Panhandle.

We need a recruiter in Pensacola. Would have been smart to use one of the FLAIR spots to put a recruiter in Pensacola.

Unregistered
    Pay isn't the issue in Pensacola. Believe it or not our pay is competitive in the Panhandle.

We need a recruiter in Pensacola. Would have been smart to use one of the FLAIR spots to put a recruiter in Pensacola.
    FHP is Elite in the Panhandle. Red neck confederate flag flying Troopers are the cream of the crop up there. Bump that to the top!

Unregistered

RE

Why so racist bro?

Unregistered
    FHP is Elite in the Panhandle. Red neck confederate flag flying Troopers are the cream of the crop up there. Bump that to the top!
    You jealous?

Unregistered
    Redneck Troopers vs South Beach Troopers

Whose better?

Just a side note ——> Redneck Troopers probably don’t have all their teeth.

Unregistered
    Redneck Troopers vs South Beach Troopers

Whose better?

Just a side note ——> Redneck Troopers probably don’t have all their teeth.
    Transfer up here and find out you "rebel" you.

Unregistered
    Transfer up here and find out you "rebel" you.
    How about I meet you half way; the back parking lot of Troop D Orlando. Then we’ll see who the real Trooper is.

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast