More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 21
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bumping thread back to the top. This is stil a problem in Pensacola. What are you guys in the rest of the state doing to help us here in The Cola? We need help. Help us out men. Transfer up up here for a couple years. Do something. We're drowning and y'all are ashore with life vests but won't throw em' out to us. Y'all need to get off your butts and come up here and help. I'd go to Miami if y'all needed help.

#HelpPensacola
    Whoa is me. You don't need a life vest you need a new job.

Unregistered
    Bumping thread back to the top. This is stil a problem in Pensacola. What are you guys in the rest of the state doing to help us here in The Cola? We need help. Help us out men. Transfer up up here for a couple years. Do something. We're drowning and y'all are ashore with life vests but won't throw em' out to us. Y'all need to get off your butts and come up here and help. I'd go to Miami if y'all needed help.

#HelpPensacola
    Lmao is this guy serious? Now it's the troopers' fault? Lmao. Transfer down to Miami. Apply elsewhere. Open a business. Lifelines are all around you. You just want someone to give you theirs, put it on you, and pull you to shore. You're a real loser. Help yourself before you ask for help from others.

Unregistered

#HelpPensacola
    THey need help in Fort Myers so leave Pcola and go there and help. And enjoy the astronomical cost of living!

Unregistered
    THey need help in Fort Myers so leave Pcola and go there and help. And enjoy the astronomical cost of living!
    Don't forget Tampa

Unregistered
    Troop D Orlando just lost a ton of troopers and bounces from call to call but you don't see anyone from their troop complaining. Just go to work and do your damn job !

Unregistered
    Troop D Orlando just lost a ton of troopers and bounces from call to call but you don't see anyone from their troop complaining. Just go to work and do your damn job !
    I agree. I just go to work only to find out I'm the only trooper covering 4 counties, my job is sure easier. FHP Lone Trooper!!

Unregistered
    I agree. I just go to work only to find out I'm the only trooper covering 4 counties, my job is sure easier. FHP Lone Trooper!!
    Whoever this please do us all a favour and quit!

Unregistered
    Whoever this please do us all a favour and quit!
    Sorry typo *whoever this is

I know how you elite keyboard warriors get about grammar.

Unregistered
    Don't forget Florida needs Troopers also...

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

More Troopers leaving Pens

Hey.. Just picked up my 15 Rubicon and live in the Perdido Key area.. looking for some pensacola peeps as well

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast