More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 14
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Guys we need help here really bad. I'm going to keep posting here until we get some help. Admin has to know there's a serious problem in Pensacola. Send us help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys we need help here really bad. I'm going to keep posting here until we get some help. Admin has to know there's a serious problem in Pensacola. Send us help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh no! Someone better do something quick, or this guys is gonna keep posting on LEO affairs! What are we going to do!?! We know staffing sucks everywhere, but we need to only address HIS needs because he's posting on LEO affairs!!

Unregistered
    Fruit loop Major Fast put a stop to our overtime..... we are just trying to keep our head above water here

Unregistered
    You either sink or swim with FHP .... or file bankruptcy

Unregistered
    Just get Tim Hendrix to write 600 to 700 a month like he did. Work of at least 3 to 4 right there.

Unregistered
    We don't have the people to work our state much less anywhere else. For example: Tues Oct 10 pm shift Pensacola / Escambia County was holding over twenty (20) crashes and there was one trooper working.

Most every night wrecks hold for hours and most people give up in disgust and go home.

The Patrols reputation for being service oriented is going by the wayside.

It's a shame no one in command seems to care.

Unregistered
    with the absence of road troopers they can use FLAIR. They are going to have lots of Corporals soon!! 😛

Unregistered
    THI has been reallly busy lately / fatals seem like every day. There is zero enforcement anymore from the district

Unregistered
    THI has been reallly busy lately / fatals seem like every day. There is zero enforcement anymore from the district
    Should be getting plenty of activity then from those crashes. No need for x50s.

Unregistered
    Fatal crashes are at a all time high and so are trooper vacancies. Directly proportional, I think so.

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast