More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 12
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Another 1 quit... View Post
    Well there you have it folks. Another good one just quit Pensacola District. He will be giving his 2 day notice shortly. In less than 30 days he will be working for an agency that actually cares about their people, and not always trying to burn them over stupid s%&@ Wake the hell up Tallahassee, and get Napoleon out of there before it is absolutely to late. SMH!!!!
    Don't go away mad bean pole. Just go away.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Another 1 quit... View Post
    Well there you have it folks. Another good one just quit Pensacola District. He will be giving his 2 day notice shortly. In less than 30 days he will be working for an agency that actually cares about their people, and not always trying to burn them over stupid s%&@ Wake the hell up Tallahassee, and get Napoleon out of there before it is absolutely to late. SMH!!!!
    I work here.....no idea what this person is talking about. My guess the same disgruntled person is doing all these post. Call someone that works here now and they will tell you this is bs. They can probably tell you who is making up these fictitious posts.

Not a bad place to work, just very short handed.

Unregistered

Man up

I know exactly who you are talking about and he would not leave without give proper notice, because that is the type of guy he is. But I'm pretty sure who wrote this post!
    I've worked with a lot of you FHP guys, some are good and the other are not (TH). But I seriously doubt you are man enough to say that to his face! So go back under the Capt's Desk where you do your best work!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Unregistered

New paint, new parking lot

Was it Pensacola that had their station
    re-painted and parking lot re-paved recently? I remember reading a post on here where someone said they thought about leaving but the station got cosmetic upgrades so they decided to stay.

I love this place. You could write a book on FHP shenanigans and it would be a number one seller.

Unregistered

Bean Pole???

I know exactly who you are talking about and he would not leave without give proper notice, because that is the type of guy he is. But I'm pretty sure who wrote this post!
    I've worked with a lot of you FHP guys, some are good and the other are not (TH). But I seriously doubt you are man enough to say that to his face! So go back under the Capt's Desk where you do your best work!
    Who in the hades is Bean Pole... LMAO!!!! Now we are giving each other our mom's pet names. Lord I just hope that in my next life as a Kangaroo, the CPT Kangaroo and leadership has more damn sense than these clowns. Trust me... Your gonna miss me when I'm gone, and you will all be playing the 80's Cinderella song "Don't know what you've got, until it's gone" in your pretty little Black and Tans. Hahahaha 😂

Unregistered
    Pensacola is sinking fast under the waves of the administration . Good luck to all that are left after the boat sinks. Some will drown, some will be lost to sharks, and very few will ever see rescue.

Unregistered
    Hey timmy!!! How about you quit treating your zone partners like crap and running people off. Battle fills two positions Tim runs 5 off. Your a golden boy Tim keep up the great work. Perhaps that's why you get a new car every oil change.

Unregistered

Sole SR Trooper

Hey timmy!!! How about you quit treating your zone partners like crap and running people off. Battle fills two positions Tim runs 5 off. Your a golden boy Tim keep up the great work. Perhaps that's why you get a new car every oil change.
    All those tickets he writes that makes the Capt " Oh so Giddy" won't mean a thing. Because here in the "VERY NEAR FUTURE" he will be the ONLY Santa Rosa Trooper because the rest are leaving due to a large part of having to work with the BS of 875!
    Personally I am very happy I never had to have him as a zone parter!
    How will the Col. React when he looses a good chinch of his Troopers because one solo person!
    Have fun explaining that one.

Unregistered
    With the way things are going, Troopers will be forced to work extra in Pensacola. Might even ship Troopers in from different parts of the state and make them work on days off, while housing them at the local Motel 6.

Unregistered
    With the way things are going, Troopers will be forced to work extra in Pensacola. Might even ship Troopers in from different parts of the state and make them work on days off, while housing them at the local Motel 6.
    What is the hourly rate at Motel 6? Can it be lowered to a rate of quarter-hours? Fifteen minutes is all that is needed (in reality).

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast