More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 11
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are two in the Academy right now that missed the cut off for a local agency. That agency isn't holding another Academy till next Spring. A large good paying agency. So these two got their offers from FHP at the same time and accepted. Both have already said they'll be leaving, either to the same large agency or to a new one, within a year.

I won't say which area of the state they are from, in order to protect their identities right now while they are in the Academy.
    I don't blame them one bit! In fact, I congratulate them. Best decision they will ever make. Run and don't look back. Well, that's two more "bodies" you will have to replace....but don't worry right? Thousands of applicants! Smh! Fools....

Unregistered
    I don't blame them one bit! In fact, I congratulate them. Best decision they will ever make. Run and don't look back. Well, that's two more "bodies" you will have to replace....but don't worry right? Thousands of applicants! Smh! Fools....
    Cue the gold member and koolaid drinking responses - Good! We don't need them anyway, they wouldn't make is as a crash investigator, oops mean Trooper, were better than them, leave we got thousands waiting to take their spot....etc etc etc....

Same ol
    Same ol

Unregistered
    There are two in the Academy right now that missed the cut off for a local agency. That agency isn't holding another Academy till next Spring. A large good paying agency. So these two got their offers from FHP at the same time and accepted. Both have already said they'll be leaving, either to the same large agency or to a new one, within a year.

I won't say which area of the state they are from, in order to protect their identities right now while they are in the Academy.
    That's good, smart on their part.

But with that info you've posted alone, GHQ and Academy Staff will find out who these two are.

Good job on ruining it for them.

Unregistered

You must be talking about Capt Crunch!

Best Captain I have ever worked for.

Timmy,
    Get of the Capt's protein spout and see the rest of the world!!!!

Unregistered
    They just interviewed the 4 Flair positions so 4 more troopers will be coming off the road to replace them. Plus 4 more are leaving for other jobs and CVE will steal 3 more by March. Good luck to the ones that are left.

Unregistered
    New Recruits are now being trained by people with less than 2 years on.
    This has been going on for years, FHP has rookies training rookies and they wonder why there are so many problems.

Ft. Myers and Naples are two examples of this.

Unregistered
    That's good, smart on their part.

But with that info you've posted alone, GHQ and Academy Staff will find out who these two are.

Good job on ruining it for them.
    Get real! That kind of information could only be known/leaked by someone on the Academy staff already.

Unregistered
    3 CVE spots by march? 3 are leaving?

Another 1 quit...

Another one just quit...

Well there you have it folks. Another good one just quit Pensacola District. He will be giving his 2 day notice shortly. In less than 30 days he will be working for an agency that actually cares about their people, and not always trying to burn them over stupid s%&@ Wake the hell up Tallahassee, and get Napoleon out of there before it is absolutely to late. SMH!!!!

Unregistered

Wth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Another 1 quit... View Post
    Well there you have it folks. Another good one just quit Pensacola District. He will be giving his 2 day notice shortly. In less than 30 days he will be working for an agency that actually cares about their people, and not always trying to burn them over stupid s%&@ Wake the hell up Tallahassee, and get Napoleon out of there before it is absolutely to late. SMH!!!!
    What is going on over there guys???? When I left Troop A a few years back, it wasn't that bad. I hear now that it is worse than working for Ronald McDonald. I heard today that 4 road Troopers are quiting in September. Not the THI positions, but road guys from Escambia to Okaloosa. Terrible leadership over there I guess.

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast