More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 23
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone is hiring they just don't want to leave.
    Why not? I can’t understand...

Unregistered
    Will you shut the duck up you idiot. They are not going to send Troopers from other parts of the state. They darn sure are not going to do it because some *****ed up rookie on Leo affairs keeps "bumping up" his cry baby post to the top.

Would you pack up your shit and go to another part of the state because some millennial was *****ing on leo Affairs?
    Sounds like someone needs a new pack of depends.

Unregistered
    Will you shut the duck up you idiot. They are not going to send Troopers from other parts of the state. They darn sure are not going to do it because some *****ed up rookie on Leo affairs keeps "bumping up" his cry baby post to the top.

Would you pack up your shit and go to another part of the state because some millennial was *****ing on leo Affairs?
    Folks, we don’t need this type of negativity on the Patrol. This is someone who needs to leave. He/She doesn’t like their job and so when someone new, or happy with their job, comes along then they feel the need to bash them.

To the poster, if you don’t like it here then I suggest you leave, probably leave law enforcement all together. We have fresh bodies in the Academy ready to replace you. Leave this forum too. Don’t jade the young new eager Troopers.

God bless you. Now get out there and write some good tickets!

Unregistered
    Folks, we don’t need this type of negativity on the Patrol. This is someone who needs to leave. He/She doesn’t like their job and so when someone new, or happy with their job, comes along then they feel the need to bash them.

To the poster, if you don’t like it here then I suggest you leave, probably leave law enforcement all together. We have fresh bodies in the Academy ready to replace you. Leave this forum too. Don’t jade the young new eager Troopers.

God bless you. Now get out there and write some good tickets!
    Look folks we don't need this negativity. I understand you only have one trooper on the road for three counties in the fourth largest populated area of the state. We get it. The problem is we need five flair positions and four THI positions in Pensacola.

Oops we pulled the one trooper off the road. But that's ok because we sent troopers to Puerto-Rico Tallahassee and Tampa because they need us (they have a crime problem )

Unregistered
    Look folks we don't need this negativity. I understand you only have one trooper on the road for three counties in the fourth largest populated area of the state. We get it. The problem is we need five flair positions and four THI positions in Pensacola.

Oops we pulled the one trooper off the road. But that's ok because we sent troopers to Puerto-Rico Tallahassee and Tampa because they need us (they have a crime problem )
    Someone needs to document this and go to the media. I'm not talking about the local media.... video tape the 30 empty cars at your station. That would be a great lead into the story.... this will provide a visual demonstration as to the shortcomings you guys are dealing with.

Unregistered
    Someone needs to document this and go to the media. I'm not talking about the local media.... video tape the 30 empty cars at your station. That would be a great lead into the story.... this will provide a visual demonstration as to the shortcomings you guys are dealing with.
    Until you realize that NOBODY gives a damn. Governor, legislature, the public or even your own command. Nobody cares. Wake up.

Unregistered

No trooper presence

More troopers are leaving FHP more than ever. Driving though Pinellas and Hillsborough, you barely see any troopers on the highways, it's ridiculous.

Unregistered
    More troopers are leaving FHP more than ever. Driving though Pinellas and Hillsborough, you barely see any troopers on the highways, it's ridiculous.
    Monday, I drove from Pasco to Taylor on SR 55. The only trooper I saw on the way up there was Trooper Young sitting in his Cherry Patch where it drops from 65 to 55 trying to catch someone with slow reflexes.

Unregistered
    The call volume isn't even that high in Pensacola. Stop over reacting!

Unregistered
    Monday, I drove from Pasco to Taylor on SR 55. The only trooper I saw on the way up there was Trooper Young sitting in his Cherry Patch where it drops from 65 to 55 trying to catch someone with slow reflexes.
    So you complain because you don't see a trooper then complain when you do see a trooper?

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast