More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 9
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered

NewYorkStatePolice1...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks if you don't like it here then you can leave. You will be replaced.
    LMAO!!!! Now just who in the crap are they going to replace them with....robots? Who they need to replace is Napoleon and all of the deadbeat SGT's that are sitting on their butts. As an Upstate LEO here in New York, I pitty you guys down south. And my close friend in the Pensacola district (A Senior Sergeant with many years with FHP) tells me that it is a nightmare over there. The rumor floating around the campfire is that the Captain is running that place with an iron fist and his Lieutenants are scared too death of him. Hopefully they will fire him like we did our Major up here for that crap. "My way or the Highway" is bad for business and bad for moral. Too bad the higher Command doesn't see what he is doing to that place and find someone else, but hey, maybe they are all scared of him too. Maybe Napoleon has dirt on all of them. Oh well, keep your head up guys and be safe out there. Storms come and go, and so do sorry District Captains. If all else fails, come up here to New York because we would love to have you.

"Lieutenant New York State Police"

Unregistered
    He was supposed to be a Troopers Trooper according to the old timers. Medal of Valor recipient.

Unregistered

Former FHP Trooper...

I have never understood this attitude. The only person it effects is he person saying it.

If you don't like it leave! Ok bye. Now your dumbass is minus one more Trooper.

We need to change the culture from like it or leave to What's up man? Tell me about it. What can I do to help?
    Not screw you leave. Because they are leaving and leaving fast.

And interestingly enough studies have shown the more public something becomes the more it tends to happen. Meaning the more people talk about people leaving the more they will leave and the more people say like it or leave the more people will leave
    You are spot on Sir. Well said!!! As a former FHP Trooper, I remember when I was in the Pensacola district under the Micromanaging Dictatorship of CPT Warden. Thank the Lord I was smart enough to jump ship while his ship was sinking. Now his ship is completely under water. Hell the Titanic took on less water than Warden and his district has in the last 2 years. Too bad his boss in Panama is still around as well. If Tallahassee would wake up, they would see that it's not a FHP issue in Troop A....it's a leadership issue. But soon they will. 5 more Troopers are looking to leave Troop A in the next 4 months. That's unfortunate because I personally know 3 of them, and they are awesome guys and great Troopers. Just retire already Captain, and take that damn Major with you. In less than 12 months, you will see a major change in Pensacola for the best. Too bad I left Law Enforcement all together because of those 2 clowns. Hell, I might actually come back to FHP if stupid one and stupider two were gone. What are your thoughts??? Rumor has it that a couple Troopers are looking to take Pensacola district issues to the media. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Former FHP Trooper
    Current Business Owner

Unregistered

Riiiiggghhhttttt!!!!

He was supposed to be a Troopers Trooper according to the old timers. Medal of Valor recipient.
    And I was suppose to be a Doctor, but that didn't work out as planned did it? He is a joke. Just remember, you can put lipstick on a goats ass, but it's still a goats ass. He is too self centered, and too in love with himself to run anything. Hell that guy couldn't lead a pack of ants to a picnic. Trust me, in my Navy career, I saw a lot of guys/girls get medals that they did not deserve. So this guy, and his medal means absolutely nothing to any of us. Try keeping your employees, and stop screwing your employees. Now that is something worthy of getting a medal. If he hasn't figured it out by now, he is the laughing stock of Law Enforcement. Hell the local PD'S and SO'S can't stand him either. Damn joke!!!!

Unregistered
    And I was suppose to be a Doctor, but that didn't work out as planned did it? He is a joke. Just remember, you can put lipstick on a goats ass, but it's still a goats ass. He is too self centered, and too in love with himself to run anything. Hell that guy couldn't lead a pack of ants to a picnic. Trust me, in my Navy career, I saw a lot of guys/girls get medals that they did not deserve. So this guy, and his medal means absolutely nothing to any of us. Try keeping your employees, and stop screwing your employees. Now that is something worthy of getting a medal. If he hasn't figured it out by now, he is the laughing stock of Law Enforcement. Hell the local PD'S and SO'S can't stand him either. Damn joke!!!!
    Best Captain I have ever worked for.

Unregistered
    It is the Eddie Johnson after effect. When Eddie Johnson leaves a district he was in charge of the new supervisor comes in and puts the people back to work.

Oh they all loved Eddie Johnson because they could get away with damn near anything. It is the poor supervisors who have to come in and clean up all the mess created by Eddie Johnson who have it hardest.

Ft. Myers still has not recovered from Eddie Johnson and boy did 90% of the supervisors fight the new caption to the point they ran him off but the department also told the lieutenants and sergeants that was a one time deal and they will not be doing it again.

It will take at least a decade and half if not two decades to put the aftermath of Eddie Johnson behind these districts/troops.

The only good thing is Eddie Johnson is no longer with FHP to screw up everything.

Unregistered
    I have never understood this attitude. The only person it effects is he person saying it.

If you don't like it leave! Ok bye. Now your dumbass is minus one more Trooper.

We need to change the culture from like it or leave to What's up man? Tell me about it. What can I do to help?
    Not screw you leave. Because they are leaving and leaving fast.

And interestingly enough studies have shown the more public something becomes the more it tends to happen. Meaning the more people talk about people leaving the more they will leave and the more people say like it or leave the more people will leave
    If you don't like the direction FHP is going in, or its current state of affairs, then you can leave. You will be replaced my new Recruits eager to go out and write tickets and work crashes, without complaining one bit.

God Bless.

Unregistered
    If you don't like the direction FHP is going in, or its current state of affairs, then you can leave. You will be replaced my new Recruits eager to go out and write tickets and work crashes, without complaining one bit.

God Bless.
    You never answer, but where are all these "replacements"? The agency is dangerously short handed, Black and Tans are stacked up at the stations, and people are leaving on a daily basis. So where are all these fresh bodies?

Unregistered
    You never answer, but where are all these "replacements"? The agency is dangerously short handed, Black and Tans are stacked up at the stations, and people are leaving on a daily basis. So where are all these fresh bodies?
    And they expect upcoming troopers to work for chump change?

If this keeps up, FHP will disband.

Unregistered
    They were disqualified by Captain Crotcha

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast