More Troopers leaving Pensacola
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregistered

More Troopers leaving Pensacola

More people leaving the Pensacola Office. Two of their best Sgt's just quit for better jobs. They just advertised 4 Flair positions. Several more transferring and quitting. The district is already at half staffing and they are only projecting to have 16 to 18 troopers left in a month.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More people leaving the Pensacola Office. Two of their best Sgt's just quit for better jobs. They just advertised 4 Flair positions. Several more transferring and quitting. The district is already at half staffing and they are only projecting to have 16 to 18 troopers left in a month.
    That's what happens to the road when the specialty guys are the only ones that get extra money! Hey, how about give all the road trps and sgts the extra $2000? That's where the problem is! The specialty guys wouldn't quit their day shift jobs if they had to take a pay cut! Show the road guys the money!

Unregistered
    The increased media attention on pay has opened the floodgates, basically signaling to Troopers that they're not the only one and its okay to leave the state for local, as many others have done and will continue to do.

Unregistered
    The increased media attention on pay has opened the floodgates, basically signaling to Troopers that they're not the only one and its okay to leave the state for local, as many others have done and will continue to do.
    It's just getting started! ALL my zone partners are wanting to leave! Most have apps in somewhere! It's getting harder to hang on! We are so short handed it's not funny anymore! At the rate we're going I hope the brass knows their way around SmartCop! When they drive up on a four and ask for a zone trooper, they will be the only one ten eight! Open your eyes FHP!

Unregistered
    Pensacola is rapidly taking on water at this point. Good thing we are assigning two troopers to work shifts in the city limits now and the Capt volunteered FHP to work the wrecks in the city limits as well. Tallahassee needs to examine the mass exodus.

Unregistered
    Pensacola is in serious trouble. 18 troopers can't cover 4 counties.

Unregistered
    If you guys don't like it here, then leave. We'll have new Recruits replace the ones leaving in Pensacola as well as other regions of the state. We're like every other agency in the State, not enough personnel and not enough qualified applicants.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavors and new careers.

Unregistered
    If you guys don't like it here, then leave. We'll have new Recruits replace the ones leaving in Pensacola as well as other regions of the state. We're like every other agency in the State, not enough personnel and not enough qualified applicants.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavors and new careers.
    We have not had any new recruits in five years. This is why we are in such a desperate state bud.

Unregistered
    It's just getting started! ALL my zone partners are wanting to leave! Most have apps in somewhere! It's getting harder to hang on! We are so short handed it's not funny anymore! At the rate we're going I hope the brass knows their way around SmartCop! When they drive up on a four and ask for a zone trooper, they will be the only one ten eight! Open your eyes FHP!
    "The Brass".... That's funny, the Major just said in a district meeting he does not use mobile forms. He hand writes all his tickets and has to input the data in the program manually. His own words.

Unregistered
    "The Brass".... That's funny, the Major just said in a district meeting he does not use mobile forms. He hand writes all his tickets and has to input the data in the program manually. His own words.
    Our brass needs to work the road more! Soon they will have to because all the worker bees will be at the PD or SO!

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast