More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 27
Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, what does FLAIR stand for?
    I'm not sure? I'm also not sure what the really do! They sit around the office all day and then go home before 4pm!

Unregistered
    So, what does FLAIR stand for?
    Fat Lazy A$$ Incompetent Reporting Roadmen.

Unregistered

Flair

I see you have the mentality of a mental midget! I know the perception of some idiots is THI or FLAIR doesn’t do much, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Come work in this meat grinder of a field for a couple of month and it’ll change change your small mindedness. While I’m sure you’re a troll, understand, you’re not accomplishing much other than to prove to everyone, you’re a damn idiot!

Unregistered
    I see you have the mentality of a mental midget! I know the perception of some idiots is THI or FLAIR doesn’t do much, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Come work in this meat grinder of a field for a couple of month and it’ll change change your small mindedness. While I’m sure you’re a troll, understand, you’re not accomplishing much other than to prove to everyone, you’re a damn idiot!
    Why don't we just train the remaining 11 Troopers in Pensacola in THI give them a 10% raise and then we can all enjoy breakfast together.

Unregistered
    Why don't we just train the remaining 11 Troopers in Pensacola in THI give them a 10% raise and then we can all enjoy breakfast together.
    Now that is funny! What isn't funny is only 11 left! Unless CURRENT troopers get a decent pay raise this year, will only get worse! But, I did "hear" starting pay ONLY was going to get a boost!

Unregistered
    Now that is funny! What isn't funny is only 11 left! Unless CURRENT troopers get a decent pay raise this year, will only get worse! But, I did "hear" starting pay ONLY was going to get a boost!
    That way there's a fatal for each of you. See there are quiet a few the last few days. Well if your ONLY concerned with starting pay then don't hold your breath. Now go write me another ticket.

Unregistered
    Holding 14 / two troopers working til 10pm / holding a fatal mc crash / nah it's not a busy place

Unregistered
    Holding 14 / two troopers working til 10pm / holding a fatal mc crash / nah it's not a busy place
    Instead of typing on here, type faster on your MDT and finish that crash report. 1-2hrs to do a short form in BS.

Unregistered
    W.W.T.H.D= What would Tim Hendrix do.

Unregistered
    Eff Pensacola. Let that district go obsolete. Reallocate funds to Miami, Davie and Lake Worth. Bump that to the top beotch.

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast