More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 50
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dental Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y'all aren't Police Officers. Get it through your head.
    Funny thing is that I’m a State Trooper here in Jackson County and I couldn’t agree with you more my friend. I swear the mall security at the board walk sees more action than us. We are seriously a joke. I’m only here for the dental.

Unregistered
    Funny thing is that I’m a State Trooper here in Jackson County and I couldn’t agree with you more my friend. I swear the mall security at the board walk sees more action than us. We are seriously a joke. I’m only here for the dental.
    Thanks for proving a point num nuts. Not like you couldn't set an example and be the better man as it were. You guys are the ones working yourselves out of a job. I see FHP gone in the next 30 years.

Unregistered
    Pensacola District will never get better until Troopers and SERGEANTS are held accountable. Troopers are out here letting drunks go at an alarming rate, and Sergeants are too lazy to breathe on their own. I saw the article recently about the lady that waited 7 hours on a Trooper, but my question is why couldn’t the Sergeant, any Sergeant run over and grab it??? This place is a hot mess. All the senior Troopers have left for CVE/THI, and there are 3 more on the transfer list. But do you really think Napoleon and his warriors give a crap. That’s a big NO. So in about 3-4 months, all that will be left is the rookies that just got here. You know, the rookies that are taking 6 hours to work a single vehicle crash (Trooper Harrison). My god son, who was your FTO??? And let’s not forget DJ Jazzy Andrew. Seriously guy, just shut the hell up and work your calls. Jesus Christ, if I have to hear your mouth on the radio much longer I’m going to cook my sons goldfish!!!! This agency is truly the laughing stock of Law Enforcement. To recap this, just in case I lost you somewhere in this article. Gormley, St. Clair, Bass, and no back bone Sedlak, get off your lazy asses and do something. Hell pic up around the office or something. At this point we just want to see you do anything. Matt Andrew, shut up and naw on a chew toy or something. If you have questions on any of this, you know where to find me.

XoXo
    I have questions. I'd love to hear about incidents that I can prove. Things verifiable through requests for GPS logs, emails, complaints, reports etc. Give me a way to prove someone was lying or doing something illegal. No brass in A will hold themselves accountable, but the news and OIG WILL do something about them. Just send me in the right direction and I'll do the rest. I have plenty of disposable income to play the costly game of making bulk public record requests. You will remain anonymous, as always.

Johnsmithflorida850@gmail.com

Here's a pic of the final boss. Protector of lazy brass and slugs. You know he means business since he uses an old PVS-7 and a sword.

https://imgur.com/a/Yb9zjaD

Unregistered
    And not to mention that quite a few new Troopers in Troop A still have their old addresses (in South FL) on their driver's licenses! How are you gonna write people tickets when your Driver's license isn't even accurate for Christs sake?!

Unregistered
    And not to mention that quite a few new Troopers in Troop A still have their old addresses (in South FL) on their driver's licenses! How are you gonna write people tickets when your Driver's license isn't even accurate for Christs sake?!
    Just like in sure we all comply with policy for no warnings on drivers license violations, wear your campaign hat on every stop, and have the right order on your gunbelt.... NOT.

Unregistered
    I have questions. I'd love to hear about incidents that I can prove. Things verifiable through requests for GPS logs, emails, complaints, reports etc. Give me a way to prove someone was lying or doing something illegal. No brass in A will hold themselves accountable, but the news and OIG WILL do something about them. Just send me in the right direction and I'll do the rest. I have plenty of disposable income to play the costly game of making bulk public record requests. You will remain anonymous, as always.

Johnsmithflorida850@gmail.com

Here's a pic of the final boss. Protector of lazy brass and slugs. You know he means business since he uses an old PVS-7 and a sword.

https://imgur.com/a/Yb9zjaD
    I have seen you over and over here what are you fishing for?

Unregistered
    I have seen you over and over here what are you fishing for?
    I'm looking for anything that can damage FHP. I've had some great tips but I'm always wanting more. Guy who accidently left his camera on and said something, guy who clearly only pulls over white blonde teenage girls, emails that discuss citation quotas, etc. I already got ML fired. So one down, 1,000 to go.

Unregistered
    I'm looking for anything that can damage FHP. I've had some great tips but I'm always wanting more. Guy who accidently left his camera on and said something, guy who clearly only pulls over white blonde teenage girls, emails that discuss citation quotas, etc. I already got ML fired. So one down, 1,000 to go.
    You're working mighty hard on something that's going to happen all on its own in 10 years.

FHP won't be around another 10 years. We are slowly giving our jobs away. CVE will survive but its only a matter of time. Fhp is gone

Unregistered
    You're working mighty hard on something that's going to happen all on its own in 10 years.

FHP won't be around another 10 years. We are slowly giving our jobs away. CVE will survive but its only a matter of time. Fhp is gone
    I would really like to see FHP leave my county entirely. They are nothing but trouble. They literally encourage bad driving habits and make the roads more dangerous by making drivers focus on being written a ticket rather than focusing on driving in a safe and predictable manner.

Writing citations is like having a drip torch; it saves lives if you use it properly, like to set a backfire during a wildfire. It will only serve to harm others when improperly applied, like setting random things on fire.

I'd like to get the Troopers out of my county so they stop setting fires on the roads.

Unregistered
    I would really like to see FHP leave my county entirely. They are nothing but trouble. They literally encourage bad driving habits and make the roads more dangerous by making drivers focus on being written a ticket rather than focusing on driving in a safe and predictable manner.

Writing citations is like having a drip torch; it saves lives if you use it properly, like to set a backfire during a wildfire. It will only serve to harm others when improperly applied, like setting random things on fire.

I'd like to get the Troopers out of my county so they stop setting fires on the roads.
    Go away idiot civilian MY COUNTY TROLL. Stop wishing, before we wish that a DUI crashes and kills your family. Let’s see what you would say then. Pay your ticket and shut the phuck up.

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast