More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 43
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Losing 3 to CVE. At least 1 to THI maybe 2.

Pensacola is never going to get any better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You ever send it?
    Bet.not. Just another one of you whining babies living in your fake news fantasy world. Spend less time worrying and more time doing your job, you might find your self esteem improves.

Unregistered
    Bumping this to the top . captains and above plz read this

Unregistered

You have that right

You haven’t heard? Probably because they didn’t want anyone know how special he is and how important it was for him to go to the training. DN
    FHP’s biggest ass kissing award goes to this guy. Dude is a complete POS and is scared to do anything in this job. Being a trooper is just a job he was able to get. Dispatch never calls him to a crash but he has the nuts to ask people “ Do you want me to take that crash?” Just take it. Don’t be a coward.

Unregistered
    FHP’s biggest ass kissing award goes to this guy. Dude is a complete POS and is scared to do anything in this job. Being a trooper is just a job he was able to get. Dispatch never calls him to a crash but he has the nuts to ask people “ Do you want me to take that crash?” Just take it. Don’t be a coward.
    Who are we talking about here?? Give me an idea of who this is and I will take him under my wing and make him a "Team Player"....

Unregistered

Caster oward

Not sure who it is but one post mentioned “DN”

Unregistered

Bunch of *****es

Leave DN alone, he is a good guy and he is one of our own. You guys do nothing but ***** and wine about your co-workers on this site. I don’t give two ****s how long you have been with FHP or how low your ID number is. If your whole image in life depends on what your ID number is, you have some serious issues. I don’t care if you are #1 or 2000, we all work together. Just think of it this way, you might have a low ID numbers and could be in a situation where a higher number IF is the only person to help you at that specific time which enables you to go home at night and not be your “End of Watch”!!!!
    If you don’t like that DN is getting schools that you want, take a look in the mirror and see if “YOU” are the reason you are not getting what you want! He is in good shape where you might just be “Round”!
    If you have a issue with someone, go talk to them about it. The circumstances might not be what you think they are. Nut up, or shut!!!

Unregistered
    Leave DN alone, he is a good guy and he is one of our own. You guys do nothing but ***** and wine about your co-workers on this site. I don’t give two ****s how long you have been with FHP or how low your ID number is. If your whole image in life depends on what your ID number is, you have some serious issues. I don’t care if you are #1 or 2000, we all work together. Just think of it this way, you might have a low ID numbers and could be in a situation where a higher number IF is the only person to help you at that specific time which enables you to go home at night and not be your “End of Watch”!!!!
    If you don’t like that DN is getting schools that you want, take a look in the mirror and see if “YOU” are the reason you are not getting what you want! He is in good shape where you might just be “Round”!
    If you have a issue with someone, go talk to them about it. The circumstances might not be what you think they are. Nut up, or shut!!!
    All facts except its only one little *****! Best known as the black widow.

Unregistered
    Glad this three died after almost a year. We got plenty of help coming, wooo hooo. I can finally sit at my house all day instead of having to lock my AVL to do it.

Unregistered
    Bump to top..... staffing is still a problem and we still need help. What are you doing to help Pensacola?

#HelpPensacola

Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast