Thoughts on Danny Banks?

Unregistered

Thoughts on Danny Banks?

An FDLE guy running our shop?

Unregistered
    Who??? Any Buffoonery from FDLE has to be bad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    An FDLE guy running our shop?
    A good ole boy with no true leadership experience in running a first responder law enforcement agency. He is trying to get face time on TV every chance he can get working off the other agency coat tails.

Unregistered
    Several years back FDLE absorbed the Public Assistance Fraud (PAF) office and took those administrative employees into their building. These are like Dept. of Family and Children employees, to put it in perspective. After a short time there, FDLE had some sworn Special Agent positions available, and instead of advertising outside to get experienced, sworn applicants, they brother-in-lawed the PAF workers directly into Special Agent positions! Paid for them to go to the Basic LEO Standards Academy ON THE FDLE DIME and then made them Special Agents.

A while ago I met an Agent that talked a big talk but things didn't add up, so I inquired with a long term guy I know there about this Agent.. and was told that FDLE had given this guy (and the others) the golden ticket. Even after many years, this guy has no trial experience, doesn't know how to book anyone into the county jail, and talks like the time he spend working non-sworn public assistance work as it was sworn FDLE Agent work!

So be careful and cover your a$$ when working with FDLE. I don't know about Banks, but I know about FDLE types.

I'd like to see Banks' credentials and resume for starters. Hopefully he didn't come from PAF.

Unregistered
    No way an FDLE guy can handle a large response S.O., there's a big difference between a small region of dressed up Agents that don't do much compared to the much greater level of responsibility he'd have to manage here. Same with FBI guys- they are so out of touch it's not even funny.