+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102
 

Thread: MDPD Academy

  1. #71
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    that is very comforting for you to advise me of this.. but, i went through the academy more that 20 years ago...yes, for miami-dade police... i was just bringing it up on how it used to be.. if, you were to read my posts from before.. just like if you fail any 2 tests you would be 07ed and not recycled .. and when i took the state exam it was 5 different parts and not like now a days one whole score now .. i went through the academy 1996/97.. BLE 18 something..1995 was the first year of the state exam.. anyone hired before that all you had to do is just pass the academy and you were certified.. and yes they dont yell as much as before for reasons i will not disclose.. its been like this since 2004ish.. and miami-dade police pulled out of miami-dade college north back in 1999 because it was more cost effective for the county ..in which they started using MPI class numbers..and by the way i loved my PT and DT number... #33.. lol...but, what do i know..im a dinosaur
    I see your writing skills have not improved one bit since your academy days 20 years ago.

  2. #72
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don't even yell anymore at the academy, everyone passes "magically" and state exam they will give you 4,000 tries and/or recycle you. No one fails, the worst they can get is recycled.
    Did you really think that all of those ghetto monkeys you see in uniform REALLY passed the academy?
    Our former, now dead, director was the biggest of all.
    Wait until the $hit hits the fan and we have another riot; who will you trust? ? ? ?

  3. #73
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    that is very comforting for you to advise me of this.. but, i went through the academy more that 20 years ago...yes, for miami-dade police... i was just bringing it up on how it used to be.. if, you were to read my posts from before.. just like if you fail any 2 tests you would be 07ed and not recycled .. and when i took the state exam it was 5 different parts and not like now a days one whole score now .. i went through the academy 1996/97.. BLE 18 something..1995 was the first year of the state exam.. anyone hired before that all you had to do is just pass the academy and you were certified.. and yes they dont yell as much as before for reasons i will not disclose.. its been like this since 2004ish.. and miami-dade police pulled out of miami-dade college north back in 1999 because it was more cost effective for the county ..in which they started using MPI class numbers..and by the way i loved my PT and DT number... #33.. lol...but, what do i know..im a dinosaur
    Thanks for insight, good stuff man.

    Yeah nowadays, anyone can fail anything at anytime, and they will give you chance after chance after chance, and they will recycle someone over and over and over. I think it's a budget & need thing because Officer count is lacking huge.

    The only time people leave the academy program is if they quit.

  4. #74
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you really think that all of those ghetto monkeys you see in uniform REALLY passed the academy?
    Our former, now dead, director was the biggest of all.
    Wait until the $hit hits the fan and we have another riot; who will you trust? ? ? ?
    Good point man.

    Do you think it's budget or shortage reason that is making it a "everyone passes and no one gets kicked out policy?" ... or would you say it's a leadership issue?

  5. #75
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Tell BLE116 to stop posting pictures of themselves in the academy on social media dammit!!! They are not even sworn in and they posting pictures like that and in uniform. What a disgrace!

    Wait until they take a selfie with their first arrest and you get a phat lawsuit.

  6. #76
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    google TA'S?? LMAO.. check around grasshopper..my class was 21 years ago and you cant google TA'S from BLE 18 something...you never know who your talking to...i guess you can google sgt hart and sgt menedez from PMB that hires..and LT. WRIGHT and commander valdes as well...lmao... oh wait and google Fleeger for legal...ZEN for IPS... GENTRY,EALY,PACHECHO,NORMAN, and so on for D.T... home boy talking out of his arse probably got 07 like that miami beach trainee threatened to shut down a night club on the beach for not letting him cut the line and VIP.. or perhaps the trainee that got 39ed for a 33 hooker so he thought..lol playboy when you have 20 or more years come back to talk..untiil then go back to being a GO-FOR ...lol 09-06
    Hey Viejo, no one gives a shit so stfu already. No one cares you went to the academy 20 years ago bla bla bla

  7. #77
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good point man.

    Do you think it's budget or shortage reason that is making it a "everyone passes and no one gets kicked out policy?" ... or would you say it's a leadership issue?
    P O L I T I C S and A F F I R M A T V E A C T I O N

  8. #78
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    P O L I T I C S and A F F I R M A T V E A C T I O N
    Oh ok... I was thinking it was because we have such a shortage and the mayor won't approve anymore funds for us to get more guys on the road.

    Our academy is probably the only academy in the state of Florida where it's impossible to get kicked out.

  9. #79
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh ok... I was thinking it was because we have such a shortage and the mayor won't approve anymore funds for us to get more guys on the road.

    Our academy is probably the only academy in the state of Florida where it's impossible to get kicked out.
    Because we have been invaded by third world countries and have become one.
    This county is run exactly as any other banana republic.

  10. #80
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for insight, good stuff man.

    Yeah nowadays, anyone can fail anything at anytime, and they will give you chance after chance after chance, and they will recycle someone over and over and over. I think it's a budget & need thing because Officer count is lacking huge.

    The only time people leave the academy program is if they quit.
    indeed.. and that is because it cost the county so much time and money .. examples:: B.I. 1-2 years to investigate the possible hire..costs in doing so.. and to go through another whole batch of people would cost more time and even more money...everything is time and money.. and the new TERM of BLE at the training bureau like BLE 116 now is not the oringial BLE class.. the BLE term came from miami-dade community college north campus and started BLE'S in 1974... BLE 116 would be a class in 1987 .. just like my class BLE 18 something was 1996/97... its really MPI CLASS 116 not BLE.. lol...but, what do i know?? some jitterbug stalking me on leoaffairs claiming i know nothing...lol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •