Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
that is very comforting for you to advise me of this.. but, i went through the academy more that 20 years ago...yes, for miami-dade police... i was just bringing it up on how it used to be.. if, you were to read my posts from before.. just like if you fail any 2 tests you would be 07ed and not recycled .. and when i took the state exam it was 5 different parts and not like now a days one whole score now .. i went through the academy 1996/97.. BLE 18 something..1995 was the first year of the state exam.. anyone hired before that all you had to do is just pass the academy and you were certified.. and yes they dont yell as much as before for reasons i will not disclose.. its been like this since 2004ish.. and miami-dade police pulled out of miami-dade college north back in 1999 because it was more cost effective for the county ..in which they started using MPI class numbers..and by the way i loved my PT and DT number... #33.. lol...but, what do i know..im a dinosaur
I see your writing skills have not improved one bit since your academy days 20 years ago.