MDPD Academy - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MDPD Academy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How soon can I join a specialized unit after graduating from the academy?
    What makes you think you are "specialized unit material"? You are not yet in the academy which means you are lower than lower than whale s&@t. You have not even gotten in or paid your dues in uniform patrol and you already want a respectable detective job. Here is news for you, many come here thinking only about themselves, take repeated promotional tests, learn nothing and move on up to dictate. They are all empty suits. This is a job for dedicated people not for prima donnas. Get your priorities straight.

Unregistered
    What makes you think you are "specialized unit material"? You are not yet in the academy which means you are lower than lower than whale s&@t. You have not even gotten in or paid your dues in uniform patrol and you already want a respectable detective job. Here is news for you, many come here thinking only about themselves, take repeated promotional tests, learn nothing and move on up to dictate. They are all empty suits. This is a job for dedicated people not for prima donnas. Get your priorities straight.
    But my mommy told me I can be wateva I wanna be as long as I put my mouth on it.

Unregistered

Weekly Tests/Quizzes

Are weekly tests-quizzes open book?

Unregistered
    Are weekly tests-quizzes open book?
    Yes bro open book!!!

Unregistered

PT

Is fitness at the academy challenging? Anything fun like an obstacle course?

Unregistered
    Is fitness at the academy challenging? Anything fun like an obstacle course?
    Yes, we play hopscotch, tag, and hide and go seek. You will surely enjoy PT at the academy.

Unregistered
    Yes, we play hopscotch, tag, and hide and go seek. You will surely enjoy PT at the academy.
    The most challenging game is truth or dare and get on your knees. Women love these games!!!

Unregistered
    wait until they get into D.T. eyeball snap suckerz!!!! lmao.. whats funny is how trainees try to hook up reference 33 or 18 and act like nothing is going on.. saw that in my BLE class years ago.. i was like are we here to get certified or become plumbers??? SMH.. 09-06

Unregistered
    wait until they get into D.T. eyeball snap suckerz!!!! lmao.. whats funny is how trainees try to hook up reference 33 or 18 and act like nothing is going on.. saw that in my BLE class years ago.. i was like are we here to get certified or become plumbers??? SMH.. 09-06
    That still goes on. Plumbing your way to the top!

Unregistered
    Lets not pretend our academy fitness is challenging dude... it's not

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast