Premier Booting Service
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

inspklusoe

Premier Booting Service

On Saturday I accompanied my wife to go shopping at Sears in Coral Gables and after some shopping we walked to one of the restaurants in Miracle Mile. Upon our return we found that two yellow boots had been placed on the drivers side wheels immobilizing the car and a sticker to contact this company. It seems that in the last couple of weeks you now have to pay to park at Sears or you get "The Boot" The guy arrived and I asked him if he cold grant me some courtesy and remove the boots. He called his supervisor who lives somewhere on Brickle and the supervisor stated that they were not in the "Courtesy Business" and that I had to pay the $89.00 to have the boots removed.
    This is not a $15 or $20 parking ticket, this is nearly a 100 bucks scam and I would suggest that if you see a car or a truck with a sign that says Premier Booting Services that you extend them all of the courtesy coupons that FS 316 will allow.
    Sometimes courtesy has to be learned.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by inspklusoe View Post
    On Saturday I accompanied my wife to go shopping at Sears in Coral Gables and after some shopping we walked to one of the restaurants in Miracle Mile. Upon our return we found that two yellow boots had been placed on the drivers side wheels immobilizing the car and a sticker to contact this company. It seems that in the last couple of weeks you now have to pay to park at Sears or you get "The Boot" The guy arrived and I asked him if he cold grant me some courtesy and remove the boots. He called his supervisor who lives somewhere on Brickle and the supervisor stated that they were not in the "Courtesy Business" and that I had to pay the $89.00 to have the boots removed.
    This is not a $15 or $20 parking ticket, this is nearly a 100 bucks scam and I would suggest that if you see a car or a truck with a sign that says Premier Booting Services that you extend them all of the courtesy coupons that FS 316 will allow.
    Sometimes courtesy has to be learned.
    Sorry to inform you sir but that Sears and anything else east of Douglas is the City of Miyami.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to inform you sir but that Sears and anything else east of Douglas is the City of Miyami.
    You have obviously missed the point. I have been a cop in this county for many decades and knew the boundaries.

Unregistered
    You have obviously missed the point. I have been a cop in this county for many decades and knew the boundaries.
    So you f@#$ up and expect Gables Cops to seek revenge for your unethical a$$? Take that crap back East of Douglas and smoke a cigar punk and learn how to spell "Brickell".

Unregistered
    So you f@#$ up and expect Gables Cops to seek revenge for your unethical a$$? Take that crap back East of Douglas and smoke a cigar punk and learn how to spell "Brickell".
    Not really. I realize that with the dikes and fagots that Gables hired that would be unconscionable.
    Are there any men left in that department or are they all "Metrosexuals"?

Unregistered

Let's stop with the hate...

With all the $h!t we're getting from the cop haters, management and uninformed citizens, why on God's good earth are we attacking ourselves? Enough with the pettiness, backstabbing and foolishness please. United we're strong, right? So, let's unite and retake the uper hand

Unregistered
    No way brother. I hate you all.

Unregistered

Frankie says:

Oye mariconson, next time park in a city parking garage...or valet you cheapskate. You are not above the law. You deserved to get booted.
    Damn shame they didn't just tow your cheap a$$.

Unregistered
    I agree. Why should your entitled belief system in any way dictate our personal discretion

Unregistered
    Under normal circumstances my rational response to this would be, "it was a private lot and you should own up to the fact that you were parked there illegally and pay your non-moving violation fee of $30."

However, these are not normal circumstances and you are not getting charged with a simple low cost city fee. I also ****ing hate Premier Booting with a passion. They are thieves!

Let's start off with the fact that even though you're in the wrong you shouldn't have to pay $90. You should only have to pay a regular non-moving violation fee. $90 is a robbery.

Secondly, none of the businesses who work and operate around these lots like this booting comany. They are scaring off and intimidating all their customers. Take La sandwicherie for example. Just a few months ago the lot wasn't privately owned and people actually wanted to come there. Now, Premier Booting has come along and they have TWO full time trucks operating there giving boots like it's Christmas day. I've witnessed people MAKE A LINE just to pay and have their boots taken off. I've also overheard the employees of La Sandwicherie talking mad shit about how this private company has taken over the lot and are driving all the business away.
    But don't just take my word for it -
    See it with your own eyes.

https://m.yelp.com/biz/premier-booting-services-miami

Let's also not forget about this little incident ->
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/pa...pdated-6533876

Did I mention that Premier booting also has an F rating in the BBB?

The final thing that I don't understand is how the **** they can charge $89 when the county rate is set at $65??

My advise is to get familiarized with what they can and can't do.
    https://library.municode.com/fl/miam...COVEOWDUAUDRVE

(2) -> "The vehicle is not occupied by a living natural person or animal." Leave a hamster in your vehicle next time.

(9) -> "Any person who had booted a vehicle shall release such vehicle as soon as practical, but not to exceed thirty (30) minutes of receiving a request for such vehicle's release;" As soon as you call that number start your clock. Some people end up waiting an hour just to pay when it's really free.

And if all else fails piss them the **** off.

(19) -> "Persons who provide services pursuant to this section shall not use profane language, physical force or violence or threats of physical force or violence in dealing with the individuals responsible for administering this article or individuals who have had or are about to have their vehicles booted or immobilized."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast