Miami / Broward / Palm Beach Troopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    It's the Miami highway patrol for a reason ... haters gonna hate!! Come pingaaa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are definitely the Trooper and Dad that can't even take the kids to see Mickey Mouse because only work 40 hours a weeks. Remember is not the time you spend with your kids it is usually QUALITY time. At least I can take my whole family on a Disney cruise trip for 8 days while you are being lazy working "40" hours a week would take the kids to a neighborhood park. I will keep working 12 hours of 208 a week and have fun with my kids while you're at your honor wanting to work extra hours, lazy...
    Not me. I left FHP and now actually make a liveable wage at a local agency. I don't need to work 208 to survive anymore. And I don't need to work over 40 hours to take the family on a vacation. That doesn't make me "lazy", it makes me smart. What's your excuse? Now pat yourself on the back for being "a hard worker" and get dressed to go work 208. The family and I are headed to the beach!

Unregistered

Beach is free!

Not me. I left FHP and now actually make a liveable wage at a local agency. I don't need to work 208 to survive anymore. And I don't need to work over 40 hours to take the family on a vacation. That doesn't make me "lazy", it makes me smart. What's your excuse? Now pat yourself on the back for being "a hard worker" and get dressed to go work 208. The family and I are headed to the beach!
    Yeah I bet! That is all you can afford with your 40 hrs, the beach is free hahaha

Unregistered
    Yeah I bet! That is all you can afford with your 40 hrs, the beach is free hahaha
    Says the guy working....smh

Unregistered
    Are the Troopers in the Keys living in trailers still?

Unregistered
    Are the Troopers in the Keys living in trailers still?
    No, they just live in the Black and Tans. Get off shift, work 208, rinse and repeat.

Unregistered
    how's the Lake Worth station? I heard Palm Beach County is a hidden gem for FHP?

Unregistered
    I doubt you are spending time with your family. Obviously you are on Leo affairs.

Unregistered
    I doubt you spend too much time with your family, you are here on Leo affairs

Unregistered
    how's the Lake Worth station? I heard Palm Beach County is a hidden gem for FHP?
    Troop L in general is a good place to work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast