Make the road great again!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Make the road great again!!!

Any idea when this will happen?

Unregistered
    When will what happen?? Get our Major back??? That would be a great start..

Unregistered
    What major back?

Unregistered
    Suarez who else?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suarez who else?
    Who the guy who knows how to enforce rules but can't follow them? 😂

Unregistered
    No , not Thony, Suarez.....

Unregistered
    Your smoking crack... that guy is a snake and can't make a decision to save his life. Look at his track record!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah well he's better than some. Just demote him and he will leave. No secret.

Unregistered
    The chips are starting to fall, so it's wait and see time. Demotions are happening. I will wait to see the whole package before making a complete judgement. The imcomplete judgement would be the most qualified person in the old command staff has gotten the shaft and if he's demoted all should be. But it's wait and see time.. Good luck to those having to make the decisions and it is hoped they are talking to the right people to know what has been going on here...

Unregistered

The commentator

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The chips are starting to fall, so it's wait and see time. Demotions are happening. I will wait to see the whole package before making a complete judgement. The imcomplete judgement would be the most qualified person in the old command staff has gotten the shaft and if he's demoted all should be. But it's wait and see time.. Good luck to those having to make the decisions and it is hoped they are talking to the right people to know what has been going on here...
    To the commentator who's giving us the play by play action. I did not know that the police department hired you as the special analyst to give us the play-by-play action along with your superb expert opinion.

I say to you, spell check, spell check, and spell check and learn how to structure a sentence first. And for crying out loud, stop embarrassing yourself.

I am sure you are a misfit and a follower who only complains and does nothing to better the agency. Stop airing out the issues or the changes that our Department makes. Do something more constructive like take an online course, perhaps English writing or English literature.

All you do is contribute to the problems we have in this agency. People like you make it tough for guys like us. We're trying to move forward in a positive way and remove that cloud from over us. Close your mouth and stop complaining. Move on or LEAVE!!!

If it's so bad, why are you still here??? That is the million-dollar question. And I'm sure you're going to say, "I'm stuck because of the money!" No you're not, there's tons of other agencies around the country that are paying top dollars!

So do us a favor and stop building up the hype. It does no good for the people who like working here and for the people who are trying to make a difference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast