35 year veteran Mark Cohen force to retire - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you answered your own question. So why did you ask? -And I'm far from and idiot, pal.
    no. idiot it doesn't, if you or better yet have someone read the thread to you, slowly so maybe you can understand. It start with some idiot saying, MS wasn't showing any Loyalty to Cohen and why should he, in fact MS took care of his dumb ass, it should have gone to I.A., but again its has nothing to do with loyalty, Cohen did something stupid. And if you don't understand this you are in fact an idiot

Unregistered
    no. idiot it doesn't, if you or better yet have someone read the thread to you, slowly so maybe you can understand. It start with some idiot saying, MS wasn't showing any Loyalty to Cohen and why should he, in fact MS took care of his dumb ass, it should have gone to I.A., but again its has nothing to do with loyalty, Cohen did something stupid. And if you don't understand this you are in fact an idiot
    It had nothing to do with protecting Cohen. It was protecting LCSO investigations in murder cases that would bring suspicion of improper chain of evidence. Pictures of deceased are evidence. They attempted to sweep it under the rug and got caught. The picture or pictures in question were they deleted or where they saved. My understanding they were erased.

Now the defense for the scumbag murder who should be sitting on death row. LCSO tampered with evidence. The whole death penality conviction is over turn by a liberal judge in the court of appeals.

This is what they were protecting

Unregistered
    It had nothing to do with protecting Cohen. It was protecting LCSO investigations in murder cases that would bring suspicion of improper chain of evidence. Pictures of deceased are evidence. They attempted to sweep it under the rug and got caught. The picture or pictures in question were they deleted or where they saved. My understanding they were erased.

Now the defense for the scumbag murder who should be sitting on death row. LCSO tampered with evidence. The whole death penality conviction is over turn by a liberal judge in the court of appeals.

This is what they were protecting
    wrong, according to you (and there were other crime scene photos on his phone) the photos were deleted/erase same thing, they attempted to sweep it under the rug, really?? it was already out there so there was nothing to attempt to hide, and the fact of the matter is they would have been better off by placing him in an IA, but never said it had to do with protecting anyone, I stated to the person who said MS had no loyalty to him, he did him a favor by not placing him in an IA

Unregistered
    wrong, according to you (and there were other crime scene photos on his phone) the photos were deleted/erase same thing, they attempted to sweep it under the rug, really?? it was already out there so there was nothing to attempt to hide, and the fact of the matter is they would have been better off by placing him in an IA, but never said it had to do with protecting anyone, I stated to the person who said MS had no loyalty to him, he did him a favor by not placing him in an IA
    He should have never been put in that place of such authority, but he donated a large sum of money to the re election camp.

Unregistered
    He should have never been put in that place of such authority, but he donated a large sum of money to the re election camp.
    100 percent right and now look whats happening, outsiders being brought in at three times the pay rate, certain people doing bad things, it gets covered up no IA, no investigation

Unregistered

Common Practice?

Is it common pratice that photos are taken? Let's be real, it has been happening since cameras have been able to fit in a pocket. This was nothing more than an excuse to clean house. Whether or not MC is a good guy or not, it is a realization that if you aren't one of the boys you need to watch your backside.

Unregistered
    Is it common pratice that photos are taken? Let's be real, it has been happening since cameras have been able to fit in a pocket. This was nothing more than an excuse to clean house. Whether or not MC is a good guy or not, it is a realization that if you aren't one of the boys you need to watch your backside.
    Right, MC has his command staff in waiting, MC gets the boot meanwhile, there are still people that did the same thing crone did and nothing is happening to them, and what about the rumor going around about a certain captain in the command hall way,
    whos may be involved in some shady stuff, but no investigation, now we hear a letter went to someone important nothing
    will come of it

Unregistered

Sad news Cohen attempted suicide

Hope you in command are happy

Unregistered

Mark Cohen had rough year fired and coming out of the closet gay male. That unfortunate but he had several of us fired,

Signed
    Pete G
    Frank
    Janet

Unregistered
    Hope you in command are happy
    really assclown, so if someone else had tried the same that had been fired say RC, would you being saying the same thing POS and did command staff make him take those photos and show them to others, sad if he did try suicide, but blaming command staff, your just a troll so suck it *****

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast