35 year veteran Mark Cohen force to retire - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was wondering why no IA before cohen left.
    LCSO has a 75 % substantiated on its IA s.

The only IA's are on those whom they want to protect. If they're looking to get rid of you anyway, then why waste time on an IA? Lord Farquaad has had a list in mind for a long time of those he wants to eliminate. Sadly enough, he knows nothing of the history of our agency. He needs room to bring in his buddies so he's jumping on every chance he can get. No raises for us, just money for his buddy 'consultants'.

Unregistered
    The above post couldn't be truer. I'm still waiting to read that Mark Shelley IA where he battered a subordinate. Oh wait that got swept under the rug too because he's a Golden Boy.

Unregistered
    The above post couldn't be truer. I'm still waiting to read that Mark Shelley IA where he battered a subordinate. Oh wait that got swept under the rug too because he's a Golden Boy.
    Shelley is a Golden Boy, for now, but Lord Farquaad will eventually turn on him also. His IA will be kept very quiet just like the IA on ES. Lord Farquaad had been wanting Cohen gone for a long time. Anyone he thinks has or had any ties to the current Sheriff is on the list to go.

Unregistered
    I think LCSO is long overdue for some female promotions, especially in the upper echelon, LT.'s and above. Please do not fill the PATROL opening with an investigations reject who couldn't put the sauce down before showing up on a s/w only before he got the boot.

Unregistered

Shelly

If the Deputy wanted to pursue his a-- whipping, he could have ,but did'nt he could have went to FDLE or the SAO, What goes around comes around, sometimes it just takes a long time.

Unregistered
    The recruiting website BeATrooper.com still has the $33,977 starting salary with $38,976 in Broward, Dade, Monroe, Palm Beach, Collier, and Lee, that ladies and gentlemen is because we are in a high cost of living county, starting pay should be $ 43,000, new members do not receive the insurance package which used to be the excuse for no pay raise , give old Carmine a chance , I think he is trying to do what is right

Unregistered
    Hey idiot, what does this have to do with loyalty??
    I guess you answered your own question. So why did you ask? -And I'm far from and idiot, pal.

Unregistered
    I seen Cohen on billboard on 41 come visit Mark at Duncan Diamonds. Good luck on your new career.

Let us not forget that Mark hooked Carmine and his legal wife up with Dunkin for a commercial... that was when Carmine needed Mark to start getting his mug out there. Lord Farquaad is loyal to no one.

Unregistered

Milton 13900

More to CAPT????? The same person who speaks to everyone as if their piece of garbage, the same one who disappears for hours and hours when he supposed to be working. Great choice Lee County, man you really know how to pick em!

Unregistered
    What? Who move to Capt and who is Milton?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast