35 year veteran Mark Cohen force to retire - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mr Cohen goes on WINK NEWS

Mr. Mark Cohen went on WINK news tonight. Mr. Cohen had a long career in the department. Why did the Under Sheriff give WINK news the exclusive. Mr. Cohen did not deserve that all had to be said is that an investigation was under way and we can't comment on the story. The Under Sheriff had to make an example and give an exclusive only on WINK to embarrass a man that was shot in the line duty. I decided today not to support the Under Sheriff in the next election he could care less about us.

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree more. Ditto ☝️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Mark Cohen went on WINK news tonight. Mr. Cohen had a long career in the department. Why did the Under Sheriff give WINK news the exclusive. Mr. Cohen did not deserve that all had to be said is that an investigation was under way and we can't comment on the story. The Under Sheriff had to make an example and give an exclusive only on WINK to embarrass a man that was shot in the line duty. I decided today not to support the Under Sheriff in the next election he could care less about us.
    OMG. he is all shook up over you not supporting him, you wont even be working here when he runs so sorry about your luck troll

Unregistered
    OMG. he is all shook up over you not supporting him, you wont even be working here when he runs so sorry about your luck troll
    He will Run but he has very little chance of winning on Mike Scott's recorded lately. The citizens are not stupid and the recent press negative press will continue...........

Unregistered

Unhappy Retired Law Enforcement Officer

Wow I watched the news and I haven't seen Mark in 10 years. Well I told him not to stay at that place to long. He looked about 70 in that picture.

Kenny

Unregistered
    I decided today not to support the Under Sheriff in the next election he could care less about us.
    Well if he's one from the Judge Judy and the Scott camp, forget it. I wouldn't vote for him either. -But it was nice of him to get rid of Cohen. I'm sure he spoke to Mike before giving him the boot. So don't bother crying to him, Mark. The chief did him and all of us a favor. You've had enough breaks over the years.

Unregistered
    I seen Cohen on billboard on 41 come visit Mark at Duncan Diamonds. Good luck on your new career.

Unregistered

what the heck is a capital murder victim ?

what the heck is a capital murder victim ?

Unregistered

You must be the under sheriff

Capital punishment, also known as the death penalty, is a government sanctioned practice whereby a person is put to death by the state as a punishment for a crime. The sentence that someone be punished in such a manner is referred to as a death sentence, whereas the act of carrying out the sentence is known as an execution. Crimes that are punishable by death are known as capital crimes or capital offences,

Unregistered

This thrread is done

Well time to say good bye. Just have to wait for the next unlikely bast... To be fired or forced to resign by the sheriff. Wonder what loyal employee will be next......sad place to work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast