35 year veteran Mark Cohen force to retire
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

35 year veteran Mark Cohen force to retire

What happen to Cohen.

Unregistered
    Who cares? I want to know who's getting promoted?

Unregistered

That's what's wrong!

Your answer is exactly what's wrong with this place! It's all greed and all about me me me! You people don't look at things and say wow that could be me! I could be gone in a whim and administration doesn't care and neither do your co-workers! Instead you say look he's gone how can I get mine! Based on the past there will be new command staff in less than 18 months. Hold on yours is coming! Idiots!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happen to Cohen.
    He told the Under Sheriff he was taller then him.

Unregistered
    Cohen has a new job as photographer. He does bar mitzvahs, same sex weddings and unauthorized crime scene photos.

Unregistered

RE: Mark Cohen

Looks like the infallible man behind the curtain is finally gone.

Unregistered
    Cohen after Under sheriff advised him to resign called Mike Scott in tears and begged to keep his job and it would never happen again.

Well the sheriff told him he would find out whats going on and he would call him right back. Cohen's friends donated a lot of money (10,000s) each election year to the re election fund. Duncan Diamond and Gulf Harbor election parties

No cake, retirement party or phone call back for Cohen. Silently resign and exit the back door by himself.

What a place to work.

Unregistered

Cohen

Not good, unacceptable for a 32 year veteran.

Unregistered
    Cohen after Under sheriff advised him to resign called Mike Scott in tears and begged to keep his job and it would never happen again.

Well the sheriff told him he would find out whats going on and he would call him right back. Cohen's friends donated a lot of money (10,000s) each election year to the re election fund. Duncan Diamond and Gulf Harbor election parties

No cake, retirement party or phone call back for Cohen. Silently resign and exit the back door by himself.

What a place to work.
    Well the Under Sheriff's family "Judge Judy Sheindlin" pay for him to get in. I don't think they need any money!

Unregistered
    Well the Under Sheriff's family "Judge Judy Sheindlin" pay for him to get in. I don't think they need any money!
    Well good for him. He must be pretty unhappy at home.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast