Command staff never learns

Unregistered

Command staff never learns

So we’ve been hearing all these moves are coming and most of them are expected, but now I heard MS to CAPT! How the hell does he keep climbing to the good graces of command staff. Haven’t they learned?

Narcs - Detectives asked for transfers
    South CID - Detectives asked for transfers
    Robbery GTA - Detectives asked for transfers
    Narcs - Detectives asked for transfers and T.J. incident
    SOU - doesn’t play well with others
    WC - no one to supervise
    VCS - no one to supervise

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we’ve been hearing all these moves are coming and most of them are expected, but now I heard MS to CAPT! How the hell does he keep climbing to the good graces of command staff. Haven’t they learned?

Narcs - Detectives asked for transfers
    South CID - Detectives asked for transfers
    Robbery GTA - Detectives asked for transfers
    Narcs - Detectives asked for transfers and T.J. incident
    SOU - doesn’t play well with others
    WC - no one to supervise
    VCS - no one to supervise
    "SOU- doesnt play well with others" boy were you easy on him.....Mark you are so lucky you weren't fired. I hope you have learned to manage your anger if you get the bump because I assure you if you put your hands on me or another cop again, you'll get your teeth knocked the f out. I can't believe this guy is going to get the bump. I have never heard someone talk so much on how good of a leader they are, but aren't. GOOD leaders don't go around trying to convince people they are good leaders. Now we'll be stuck with your piss poor detective decisions for VCU, so thank you very much. Please at least make this guy be over civilians (yes, you deserve better too) to where he can't taint certified. I love the liability this place puts themselves in!

Unregistered
    "SOU- doesnt play well with others" boy were you easy on him.....Mark you are so lucky you weren't fired. I hope you have learned to manage your anger if you get the bump because I assure you if you put your hands on me or another cop again, you'll get your teeth knocked the f out. I can't believe this guy is going to get the bump. I have never heard someone talk so much on how good of a leader they are, but aren't. GOOD leaders don't go around trying to convince people they are good leaders. Now we'll be stuck with your piss poor detective decisions for VCU, so thank you very much. Please at least make this guy be over civilians (yes, you deserve better too) to where he can't taint certified. I love the liability this place puts themselves in!
    farquaad following Scott's 'Trail of Poor Decisions'. Knee pads play a part in all this. It's not how hard you work or how much you care about doing a good job, it's about what you can do for the Hallway, or maybe it's what you've already done... they like them 'swappin'' parties... As long as you don't mind sharing your spouse/significant other - who has to be a well 'enhanced' hottie, you're in, baby!! I've been an insider for a while, and it's like the Mob, once you're in and know all the dirties, you'll never get out alive.

Unregistered
    Won’t be you on Friday

Unregistered
    That’s nice DL take up for your F buddy BF who will never get promoted! I think it’s a great choice for the agency!