NRA-Carry Guard - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NRA-Carry Guard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been off LEO for a couple of years. I look back and it is still filled with worthless bullshit. If you examine the NRA "sample policy"...Florida it has EXCLUSIONS.....

So if you think the NRA is going to cover you as a PO you are Trumping Nuts!

IV. Exclusions

E. any claim or liability arising out of the “insured’s” employment, occupation, profession, trade or work.

These idiots will still think they are covered.

Until they come under investigation and find out the bitter truth. Yes, a sucker is born everyday.

Unregistered
    This is how i define a sucker. Any person that would pay union dues in a right to work state. Just ask the folks in Wisconsin. And I bet you fall into that category. You are the sucker!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is how i define a sucker. Any person that would pay union dues in a right to work state. Just ask the folks in Wisconsin. And I bet you fall into that category. You are the sucker!
    Whatever you say, fool. With PBA I am covered legally for job related issues while an imbecile like you has zero coverage for job related issues under NRA-Carry Guard. I bet you watch the three stooges and take notes. LMAO.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678