NRA-Carry Guard - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA-Carry Guard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on now. Look around your office. Ace Venture is much more qualified as Law Enforcement then any Probation Officer in Florida. FYI, yes according to the FDLE standards, the Corrections Officers are closer to LEO than P&P. Kinda sucks to realize that you are a loser. Just look at the list on the NRA site. P&P is not listed. Wait for it, BECAUSE FDLE SAYS WE ARE NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!!
    Please post those FDLE standards, **** Tracy. We all know u r full of Shiite!!!

Unregistered
    Why don't you just look it up you lazy fat azz. Just call FDLE. They will let you know.

Unregistered
    We are LEO certified

Unregistered
    I called the training section of FDLE this morning. They said we are Certified Correctional Probation Officers. We are not Certified Law Enforcement Officers. She did say that we can take a cross over class if we wanted to be LEO certified. So, there is your answer. Like it or not.

Unregistered
    Wow, the NRA Carry Guard is advertising on this site too. I will give them a call.

Unregistered
    Lets all join the NRA Carry Guard

Unregistered
    And when you are a member of NRA Carry Guard, your spouse is covered for free. Sweet.

Unregistered
    I plan on staying loyal to my union: PBA!

Unregistered
    There is always one dumb person in the group. The above is that one person. I am proud to say that I am a NRA Carry Guard member. There were only two union members in my office. Both have quit the union and have joined the NRA group.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is always one dumb person in the group. The above is that one person. I am proud to say that I am a NRA Carry Guard member. There were only two union members in my office. Both have quit the union and have joined the NRA group.
    What office are you in Lester?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast