NRA-Carry Guard
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA-Carry Guard

Unregistered

NRA-Carry Guard

I do not give any worthless union a dime in this state. Yes, I carry on duty and i am covered by a policy from the NRA called The NRA Carry Guard. It is a great insurance policy. So screw the PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not give any worthless union a dime in this state. Yes, I carry on duty and i am covered by a policy from the NRA called The NRA Carry Guard. It is a great insurance policy. So screw the PBA.
    How much is your policy a month and what is your coverage?

Unregistered
    The last three people that were union members have quit paying dues and they joined NRA Carry Guard.

Unregistered
    'was excited till I read this, only a union member because I carry.
    Police officers, private investigators, correction officers, security guards and military personnel can purchase memberships and would be insured for any off-duty incidents that occur outside the scope of employment.

Unregistered
    And Probation Officers do not fall in any of those that you pointed out. Trust me, I checked. Since FDLE has not deemed us as Law Enforcement, we can get coverage 24/7. So, I dumped the pba and joined the NRA Carry Guard Policy.

Unregistered
    And Probation Officers do not fall in any of those that you pointed out. Trust me, I checked. Since FDLE has not deemed us as Law Enforcement, we can get coverage 24/7. So, I dumped the pba and joined the NRA Carry Guard Policy.
    So what you are saying is the a corrections officer and private investigator qualifies as law enforcement and a probation officer doesn't? That makes no sense. Does a Pet Detective qualify as law enforcement like Ace Ventura?

Unregistered
    Come on now. Look around your office. Ace Venture is much more qualified as Law Enforcement then any Probation Officer in Florida. FYI, yes according to the FDLE standards, the Corrections Officers are closer to LEO than P&P. Kinda sucks to realize that you are a loser. Just look at the list on the NRA site. P&P is not listed. Wait for it, BECAUSE FDLE SAYS WE ARE NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe someone should call and find out.

Unregistered
    Come on now. Look around your office. Ace Venture is much more qualified as Law Enforcement then any Probation Officer in Florida. FYI, yes according to the FDLE standards, the Corrections Officers are closer to LEO than P&P. Kinda sucks to realize that you are a loser. Just look at the list on the NRA site. P&P is not listed. Wait for it, BECAUSE FDLE SAYS WE ARE NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!!
    Already called. And now I am no longer a union member and I am a NRA Cover Guard member.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast