LEOaffairs Moderator Casey Hunter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

LEOaffairs Moderator Casey Hunter

PCSO wants five whole hours of labor just to gather all of PCSO Casey Hunter's disciplinary records and prepare them to be examined. Sounds like quite a stack! No wonder he is out here deleting posts about deputy corruption! lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PCSO wants five whole hours of labor just to gather all of PCSO Casey Hunter's disciplinary records and prepare them to be examined. Sounds like quite a stack! No wonder he is out here deleting posts about deputy corruption! lol
    Thanks James

Unregistered
    Copy paste, copy paste, burn CD, total time, 30 minutes......BS they would charge 5 hours. Just another attempt at hitting people in the wallet to keep public records out of our hands. Go get 'em James!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like you wasted your money because CH isn't even the MOD. #Genius.

Unregistered
    You folks need a better past time.

Regards

Unregistered
    This forum has always been for complaining by malcontents and most of the trash posted is BS but now is has gone way over the top because it has been commandeered by McLyans and his army of keyboard warriors who don't even work for PCSO. They are posting absolute lies and use the info posted to exaggerate things beyond ridicilious. Keep in mind that what you post will be used by McLyans to do public records requests stick it to everyone he can and that the truth has no place in the James McLyans world. Keep posting away boys and girls and you too will join Pappy on the front page of St. Pete Times.

Unregistered
    This forum has always been for complaining by malcontents and most of the trash posted is BS but now is has gone way over the top because it has been commandeered by McLyans and his army of keyboard warriors who don't even work for PCSO. They are posting absolute lies and use the info posted to exaggerate things beyond ridicilious. Keep in mind that what you post will be used by McLyans to do public records requests stick it to everyone he can and that the truth has no place in the James McLyans world. Keep posting away boys and girls and you too will join Pappy on the front page of St. Pete Times.
    This forum has been provided for people to express their opinions that do not necessarily represent those who write policy or force feed BS decisions made by incompetent leaders. I do think that LEO affairs should identify all moderators by name to give posters a sense of security.

Unregistered
    Keep in mind that what you post will be used by McLyans to do public records requests stick it to everyone he can and that the truth has no place in the James McLyans world. Keep posting away boys and girls and you too will join Pappy on the front page of St. Pete Times.
    Okay, first of all. Not everyone posting here has anything to do with McLynas. You're super paranoid and it's terrifying to think that you base arrests on judgement and "discretion" if you really believe that hogwash.

Secondly, did you really just pull a CNN? 😂 Threatening to put people in the paper for disagreeing with you online? You're a political correctness candaya*s. LOL it's obvious that you know nothing about the ACM code of ethics. If I were to doxx every person who pissed me off online, I'd be ruined for life. Nobody would hire me for code or security analysis. And nobody should keep you employed if you're threatening such unethical bs.

Unregistered
    Okay, first of all. Not everyone posting here has anything to do with McLynas. You're super paranoid and it's terrifying to think that you base arrests on judgement and "discretion" if you really believe that hogwash.

Secondly, did you really just pull a CNN? 😂 Threatening to put people in the paper for disagreeing with you online? You're a political correctness candaya*s. LOL it's obvious that you know nothing about the ACM code of ethics. If I were to doxx every person who pissed me off online, I'd be ruined for life. Nobody would hire me for code or security analysis. And nobody should keep you employed if you're threatening such unethical bs.

STFU James

Unregistered

😂💀👻

STFU James
    I'm not James. You should just own that capital L and quit your day job. You suck at investigative anything skills. 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast