N9410...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: N9410...

Unregistered

N9410...

Grow a pair of nuts you *****! You're the reason no one wants to do shit anymore. You were a 0 in hammocks, always kissing ass and hiding out, and you're definitely a 0 as a gold badge. Hopefully Georgie gets rid of you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Grow a pair of nuts you *****! You're the reason no one wants to do shit anymore. You were a 0 in hammocks, always kissing ass and hiding out, and you're definitely a 0 as a gold badge. Hopefully Georgie gets rid of you
    Now with his new ***** Lt nothing will happen

Unregistered
    (N9410's process of thinking) Vehicle taken in a CJ? Discription is spot on, oh wow maybe? subject might switch the tag on the vehicle. No they wouldn't do that at all. No not the car... 07!

Unregistered
    (N9410's process of thinking) Vehicle taken in a CJ? Discription is spot on, oh wow maybe? subject might switch the tag on the vehicle. No they wouldn't do that at all. No not the car... 07!
    In Northside every vehicle that flees matches the description of some prior violent felony. So that means that you're going to chase anything that moves? Give us the description that makes this vehicle stand out more than any other of the same make/model. Also, did the "new" tag come back to a different type of vehicle, or did the officer even read it?

How about you become a sergeant, or even better a Lt, so that you can be best friends with every rookie that chases anything that moves and you can authorize every single chase. When that happens let me know what district are you in so i can go have fun chasing cars.

Unregistered
    In Northside every vehicle that flees matches the description of some prior violent felony. So that means that you're going to chase anything that moves? Give us the description that makes this vehicle stand out more than any other of the same make/model. Also, did the "new" tag come back to a different type of vehicle, or did the officer even read it?

How about you become a sergeant, or even better a Lt, so that you can be best friends with every rookie that chases anything that moves and you can authorize every single chase. When that happens let me know what district are you in so i can go have fun chasing cars.
    It was spot on. CJ just occurred (i witnessed it), black car, pink trunk, yellow spray painted rims. The vehicle also had a sticker that said F the police. I'm not even on his squad and he 07'd the chase. What kind of crap is that.

Unregistered
    Let's apply icing on the cake on YouTube search "Andres Juliao y Jose" 😂🤣😂

Unregistered

I think your T-1000 secret service ear piece inoperative, because the unit behind the car said HE WASN'T CHASING IT. Remember not every Sgt is good at what they do. Food for thought

Unregistered
    N9410's terminator ear piece is problably defective...

Unregistered
    It's very disappointing how you guys can talk about another person you don't even know. I've known this small supervisor for 5 years. Give him a break his just sacred

Unregistered
    Hey n9410 just for that don't even try interviewing for air because not going to get you nerd

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast