Mayor is a piece of crap
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mayor is a piece of crap

What could be more sickening than the Mayor just saying that what he is looking for in our new Chief is diversity.

You are a liberal piece of racist crap bob.

Unregistered
    Diversity? I guess a lesbian Chief, followed by an AA Chief isn't enough..... How about a Black/Hispanic Handicapped Transgendered woman who is a practicing Anti-white Islamist?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Diversity? I guess a lesbian Chief, followed by an AA Chief isn't enough..... How about a Black/Hispanic Handicapped Transgendered woman who is a practicing Anti-white Islamist?
    Bevan from Bradenton is headed there for sure!!!

Unregistered
    You gotta love it when a WHITE politician is looking to replace sombody else's job with a "diversified" applicant... How would he feel if everytime HE applied for a job, he was told "You're not deversified enough for the job." If he is so concerned about diversity then why didn't he support someone who was a minority for the mayor's job, knowing that he was "too white" for the position...

Unregistered
    Co*ck sucker needs to appoint Dugan.

Unregistered
    Why would he pick a real cop to run a major metropolitan police department?

U B
    Chief Dugan is a Cop's Cop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What could be more sickening than the Mayor just saying that what he is looking for in our new Chief is diversity.

You are a liberal piece of racist crap bob.
    You would think with the money he makes he would fix those disgusting teeth. Dammit son! Party city needs to sell "Bob Teeth" instead of "Bubba Teeth."

Unregistered
    Would not the best answer be we are looking for the "best" candidate. Why do dumocrats make everything about race, gender or how one has sex? My opinion is they are in need of mental health assistance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by U B View Post
    Chief Dugan is a Cop's Cop
    MORE Damn qualified that the current Chief. What's the whole point of spending your whole entire career educating yourself and doing what's right to reach the next level when all you get is Shit on? I swear. The Mayor needs a reality check. This utter bullshit of political correctness needs to end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast