Stop the gossipattacks on Major Glass. That's an order!

Unregistered

Stop the gossipattacks on Major Glass. That's an order!

Every day we enter here we find new attacks against Major Andrew Glass. If it is not about his association to a corrupt subordinate sergeant, it is about his adulterous relationship with another aubordinate female lieutenant or his cover up of multiple crimes. I will state that as a supervisor who has worked for Major Glass off and on for ten years now, I have never seen him engage in unethical or criminal activity. He has always been fair to me and others around and has allowed us to work overtime that is reasonable. He has also taken care of me and others who are loyal by seeing to it that we advance in the department.
    The daily attacks on Major Glass are ill intended, specially when keeping in mind he is a very sick man with a bad heart and limited time left on this earth. Let the attacks against the major stop right now and let's focus our energy into helping this community and moving forward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every day we enter here we find new attacks against Major Andrew Glass. If it is not about his association to a corrupt subordinate sergeant, it is about his adulterous relationship with another aubordinate female lieutenant or his cover up of multiple crimes. I will state that as a supervisor who has worked for Major Glass off and on for ten years now, I have never seen him engage in unethical or criminal activity. He has always been fair to me and others around and has allowed us to work overtime that is reasonable. He has also taken care of me and others who are loyal by seeing to it that we advance in the department.
    The daily attacks on Major Glass are ill intended, specially when keeping in mind he is a very sick man with a bad heart and limited time left on this earth. Let the attacks against the major stop right now and let's focus our energy into helping this community and moving forward.
    Please do not feed the TROLLS !

Unregistered
    Your sar·casm shines through!!!! Lol well done
    ˈsärˌkazəm/
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

Unregistered
    Not bad for a post that lacks any form of sincerity. You in a round about way were able to slip in two former subordinates that are a huge problem children. He is our "BIG TOE" show him some respect please.

Unregistered
    Well, you could have said Glass lined up a cast of misfits that gave a huge black eye to this department. You could have said they stole overtime, obstructed investigations and otherwise destroyed good working places. In fact you could have sad his underling sergeant is a hard core criminal who continues to be permitted to wear a brown gown and that his mule look-a-like lieutenant girlfriend has made it up the chain by smoking supervisors. Yes, you could have said all that and much more but you didn't and that is a good thing for our department.