Ch-ch-ch-changes! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    waaaaaaah it was my turn to be Det. Sgt. waaaaaaaaah

Unregistered
    Maybe someone was not as great as they thought!

Unregistered
    No it's just Temple Terrace. Where it's not what you know it's who you blow. Staley should have got the job but he didn't because of favoritism, not merit. It is what it is. Just another day in the Terrace.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No it's just Temple Terrace. Where it's not what you know it's who you blow. Staley should have got the job but he didn't because of favoritism, not merit. It is what it is. Just another day in the Terrace.
    Just because your full of yourself does not mean everyone is.

continued
    ***you're*

Unregistered
    Instead of jumping the gun on this issue, why not just wait and see how it all plays out?Frankly, this place could use some changes. Reading all the threads in this forum it's obvious that there are quite a few of you that are unhappy, and that's putting it lightly. I'm not implying that she deserved the spot over others by all means, but moving her placed someone upstairs who can in fact be trusted. Staley has done well on the street as a supervisor, moving him and assigning her back to the road would've been a mistake. I guarantee you no one wanted her back as a street sgt. Maybe the changes don't make sense now, but they may in long run. Not everything has to be black and white.

Unregistered
    Instead of jumping the gun on this issue, why not just wait and see how it all plays out?Frankly, this place could use some changes. Reading all the threads in this forum it's obvious that there are quite a few of you that are unhappy, and that's putting it lightly. I'm not implying that she deserved the spot over others by all means, but moving her placed someone upstairs who can in fact be trusted. Staley has done well on the street as a supervisor, moving him and assigning her back to the road would've been a mistake. I guarantee you no one wanted her back as a street sgt. Maybe the changes don't make sense now, but they may in long run. Not everything has to be black and white.
    Well said! In an added thought how about thinking of someone besides yourself! Overall this could work out for the betterment of more people.

Unregistered
    True. A lot easier to hold her hand over in CID then the street. When she was on the street as a Cpl for a few months it was a disaster. Her detectives and the Cpl will just pick up the slack. Also if anything big happens I suspect someone else will be running the show.

Unregistered
    True. A lot easier to hold her hand over in CID then the street. When she was on the street as a Cpl for a few months it was a disaster. Her detectives and the Cpl will just pick up the slack. Also if anything big happens I suspect someone else will be running the show.
    I agree, she can be kept an eye on where she's at. She has a strong Cpl, who will handle it when he has to. I'd rather her make mistakes upstairs in CID, than make mistakes out on the street. It's not exactly the type of news headline the Department needs, nor would dear old chief appreciate it.

Unregistered
    This place definitely needs changes, at all levels. Give the new assignments a chance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast