Anonymous tipster

Unregistered

Anonymous tipster

Let's see here, an anonymous tip started this ball of hillbilly s*** that cost a Captain his career. I hope the same tipster doesn't reveal the names of the married female and married ranking male. Can imagine what's in their iclouds, or what was. I would be more concerned the husband and wife are about to find out. What a shame , PPD use to be a well oyled machine. God bless all involved

Unregistered
    Greer got was coming for a long time, I heard that another ranked supervisor is going down with the next revelation..Stand By...

Unregistered
    Let me get this right? So Chief Tyler got a d.u.i., a hit and run and not only keeps his job but makes chief, then gets to judge this guy over private text messages, which by the way was from an anonymous person?. Hmmm?? Cpl. Chad Oyler and Det. Chris Cavazos are both married people and the Chief says there is no policy against them having an affair on duty? Wonder what their spouses would think? Sounds like a great agency to work for!! Not!

Unregistered
    Don't know her but I know Chad. He has a wife and kids. Wtf! I feel sorry for her! Probably doesn't have a clue. Sounds like Tyler's priority's are messed up!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

names

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see here, an anonymous tip started this ball of hillbilly s*** that cost a Captain his career. I hope the same tipster doesn't reveal the names of the married female and married ranking male. Can imagine what's in their iclouds, or what was. I would be more concerned the husband and wife are about to find out. What a shame , PPD use to be a well oyled machine. God bless all involved

Are you referring to Chad Oiler and Cavazos, I hope their spouse's don't find out, I wonder what kind of triangle that would be, from reading the article one could tell that that the investigation was very one sided. No where in the investigation did it ever mention any statements or remarks made by Greer so that lead one to believe that he was not interviewed at all, so his side was never given hmmm. Is that right or even fair one should ask, as you see others make comments such as he got what he deserves, so what if that were them that had an IA and they did have any opportunity to be heard would they still have that opinion? I'm just curious why Greer wasn't allowed to give his side, were they afraid of what he might have to say of what actually occurred at the department between two of our married employee's or what occurs there on a daily basis's I wonder? Why wasn't the the two married individuals disciplined or even named in the investigation, leaving us to wonder, we at the department need the truth and to be fairly not to lied to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by giants View Post
    Are you referring to Chad Oiler and Cavazos, I hope their spouse's don't find out, I wonder what kind of triangle that would be, from reading the article one could tell that that the investigation was very one sided. No where in the investigation did it ever mention any statements or remarks made by Greer so that lead one to believe that he was not interviewed at all, so his side was never given hmmm. Is that right or even fair one should ask, as you see others make comments such as he got what he deserves, so what if that were them that had an IA and they did have any opportunity to be heard would they still have that opinion? I'm just curious why Greer wasn't allowed to give his side, were they afraid of what he might have to say of what actually occurred at the department between two of our married employee's or what occurs there on a daily basis's I wonder? Why wasn't the the two married individuals disciplined or even named in the investigation, leaving us to wonder, we at the department need the truth and to be fairly not to lied to.
    I will be honest, I am friends with all involved and I must say Greer got the raw end of the stick. You ask a good question, why was he not interviewed? I will tell you why! If he had been the chief along with two or three other people would no longer be working there! This was a witch hunt and that's all! Who cares about some personal text messages between two people that have been friends for almost 20 years? She never complained about one thing! The paper wants to paint her as a victim and I can tell you that's BS!! She was playing both and lying to both! The first word In this investigation tells all, then you need not read any further!!! "Anonymous complaint". Really? Something tells me this is far from over!