2017 app process new - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have no clue when they pull a credit report. I am sure that they will find something in your background that is going to trip you up anyway.
    Papo why you so negative? Who cares if they find something on his background? We are all humans no one here is a saint or angel. As long as he doesn't have a conviction and a really messed up credit he or she is good to go. Driving record must be good too!

Unregistered
    Papo why you so negative? Who cares if they find something on his background? We are all humans no one here is a saint or angel. As long as he doesn't have a conviction and a really messed up credit he or she is good to go. Driving record must be good too!
    Not negative, just state the truth. They will get rejected if something is there. have worked backgrounds before and done these kinds of checks Most of these clowns are under the illusion that they will make it through the process and when they get DQ'ed it's everyone's fault except theirs. Most of these clowns have no conception about what it takes. Hell, when they show up for interviews and orientations, half of them can't take their IPhones out of their hands. The facilitator or instructor will be telling them about something that they will need to know about the process and they will te texting their girlfriends about something totally unrelated. As for "who cares?" the department cares.

Unregistered
    Not negative, just state the truth. They will get rejected if something is there. have worked backgrounds before and done these kinds of checks Most of these clowns are under the illusion that they will make it through the process and when they get DQ'ed it's everyone's fault except theirs. Most of these clowns have no conception about what it takes. Hell, when they show up for interviews and orientations, half of them can't take their IPhones out of their hands. The facilitator or instructor will be telling them about something that they will need to know about the process and they will te texting their girlfriends about something totally unrelated. As for "who cares?" the department cares.
    What's considered a good driving record? No tickets and car accidents?

Unregistered
    What's considered a good driving record? No tickets and car accidents?
    No DUI's or convictions in the past three years.

Unregistered
    I was in the second batch, did the orientation on the 24th. Anyone else in the group? If so where are you at in the process?
    I'm in the second batch as well. My psych is going to be in a week. As far as I know there's roughly 90 people left in the 2nd batch.

Unregistered
    I believe I am in the first batch done with everything and waiting on background. Anyone know when the next classes are ?

Unregistered
    What about an arrest and no conviction? Spoke to someone in backgrounds he told me as long as there wasn't a conviction to apply.

Unregistered
    I'm in the second batch as well. My psych is going to be in a week. As far as I know there's roughly 90 people left in the 2nd batch.
    Do you know how many is left from the first batch?

Unregistered
    Do you know how many is left from the first batch?
    Unfortunately I don't. But if I had to make an educated guess I would say that they're going to have two academy classes this year (one for the 1st batch; the other for the 2nd batch). If that's really the case then the 1st batch should be down to about 30 or so because academy classes normally have 27-28 recruits.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately I don't. But if I had to make an educated guess I would say that they're going to have two academy classes this year (one for the 1st batch; the other for the 2nd batch). If that's really the case then the 1st batch should be down to about 30 or so because academy classes normally have 27-28 recruits.
    Due to the one hundred million that the city illegally stole from the rank and file, only one academy class is funded for the coming year. Yes, despite what you applicants think, the people already hear wearing the silver badges come first. People in the academy and probation can be fired first, or laid off if the money comes up short. Other agencies are hiring and are planning to have more academy classes. They pay more also. Coming to Miami will be a mistake.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast