2017 app process new - Page 25
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Who was the guy that said that the next academy class would be starting on November 7th? Seems like they lied to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who was the guy that said that the next academy class would be starting on November 7th? Seems like they lied to you.
    forgot to mention the year 2025

Unregistered
    Isn't true about the academy on November 7? How do you know it's not such a thing?

Unregistered
    If it really was on Nov 7 I’m pretty sure everyone would have recieved their DQ letters by now. But there’s still people currently in the process.

Unregistered

These Tiles look so beautiful, I love them.

I heard there are two applicants batches and they are processing the second batch. I also know that they are behind with the applications due to the hurricane.

Unregistered
    how long does it usually take to get your file signed off by the higher ups?

Unregistered

In the dark

What’s going on? Are applicants still getting processed? Is the 2nd batch over and done with?
    Anyone recieved a DQ letter?

Unregistered
    I think many of us are in the dark as well, Last I knew was they are still processing applicants. So far I haven't heard anything else. Ah another thing I heard was the November class was moved to December but I can't say it is really true.

Unregistered
    How far are you in the process?

Unregistered
    I assume everyone is in background right now.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast