Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you done your medical yet?
    Not yet hopefully soon

Unregistered
    Not yet hopefully soon
    Same here bro. Just waiting for that call. Also, at what point did they did your credit check in your background?

Unregistered
    500 down to 30?

Stop being so picky Miami Police you have plenty of officers who have not so pretty things in their background. Just Google "Miami Police Hiring Bad Cops" or look at that idiot Union president Ortiz who has been in hot water too many times.

Hypocrite much?

Unregistered
    30 out of 500. Must be the family and friends element left. But this is not the same "30" that would be left if this was another department with higher standards. The 30 that Miami has left would be rejected by other departments like Miami-Dade or Miami Beach. The hiring standards for new applicants cannot compare to that of previous years. It is pathetic what the applicant pool and those who do make it have become. Don't waste your time on the city. Go to a department that takes care of its' employees. Miami is the joke of the law enforcement community. Just saying.

Unregistered
    It seems like this "family and friends" is a big deal down here... 500 down to 30? confirmed by "friends in the department" how sad. I do know one thing out of those 30 that do make it all will eventually leave to better departments. Start giving chances to applicant who doesn't know anyone and maybe JUST MAYBE you will have officers who actually stay put!

Unregistered
    It seems like this "family and friends" is a big deal down here... 500 down to 30? confirmed by "friends in the department" how sad. I do know one thing out of those 30 that do make it all will eventually leave to better departments. Start giving chances to applicant who doesn't know anyone and maybe JUST MAYBE you will have officers who actually stay put!
    No, those who make it will want to leave for greener pastures. Once they have screwed by some supervisor who is trying to gain favors and privilege from the higher ups, they will want to leave. Or, they want to go to a special unit or favored day off slot only to be beaten out by some uniformed slut who opened her legs for, or sucked some commander dry, when they will want to leave. It is a way of life. No one will stay put, not this generation.

Unregistered
    Same here bro. Just waiting for that call. Also, at what point did they did your credit check in your background?
    "Same here bro." "Also, at what point did they did your credit check in your background?" Stupid question! If you have to ask, means that your credit is f*cked up beyond belief and enough to DQ you. Probably lied about it on your application anyway.

Unregistered
    "Same here bro." "Also, at what point did they did your credit check in your background?" Stupid question! If you have to ask, means that your credit is f*cked up beyond belief and enough to DQ you. Probably lied about it on your application anyway.
    Lol, I actually have good credit....Just wanted to know at what point they did it, to see where I'm at in the background. Way to jump to conclusion though

Unregistered
    Not sure. I haven't checked my credit to see if they pulled it yet. I believe they do that in the beginning of your background tho

Unregistered
    Not sure. I haven't checked my credit to see if they pulled it yet. I believe they do that in the beginning of your background tho
    You have no clue when they pull a credit report. I am sure that they will find something in your background that is going to trip you up anyway.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast