2017 app process new - Page 11
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You applicants can shove the hiring process up your ass. We don't care at what stage you are in the hiring process. The city owes the rank and file over $100 million in back wages that was stolen from us in 2010. You damn well better believe that we will work to get our money returned to us before any of you get hired, that's for sure!

Unregistered
    Sorry old farts. Your going to get tremendo drop money plus retirement plus social security lol. Us young bucks are going to come in weather you like it or not... You can stay as a reserve if you like. The AAA or the Marlins stadium always needs traffic officers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry old farts. Your going to get tremendo drop money plus retirement plus social security lol. Us young bucks are going to come in weather you like it or not... You can stay as a reserve if you like. The AAA or the Marlins stadium always needs traffic officers!
    Another non informed snowflake we do not pay into social security

Unregistered
    Look asshole, we may be old farts but "old farts" control the hiring process. We can slow down your "process" or temporary "misplace" your file. Slam us all you want to Snowflake but Old Farts will get the last laugh. Those investigators and commanders in Backgrounds are owed money also.

Unregistered
    Is August 15th still the start date of the next academy? I heard they might be pushing it out.

Unregistered
    Is August 15th still the start date of the next academy? I heard they might be pushing it out.
    Yep still happening. Just spoke to some one who confirmed. Don't let these gazzers intimidate you. They will continue to hire. They will even reopen again soon.

Unregistered
    What do you guys think is the most important step in the process? Psychological?

Unregistered
    What do you guys think is the most important step in the process? Psychological?
    Background is. They will check all your employers, your neighbors, credit, arrests, traffic tickets and the list goes on...

Unregistered
    Who gives a sh!t about the most important step in the "process." The only "step" I care about is to get my money that the criminals at city hall stole from me. We are owed over $100 million dollars and if they have to stop hiring then they have to stop. The FOP is being encouraged to approach the city about cutting expenses and that also means academies, hiring processed and paying the vendors to do those functions. If you applicants don't like it, go somewhere else! We were here and we want what is owed to us.

Unregistered
    I wan tu becom a poliz oficer tu serv n protec mi comuniti, How du I aply? Sank u.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast