2017 app process new
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

2017 app process new

Any one finished with their process?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any one finished with their process?
    Almost done with the background. Where are you at in the process?

Unregistered
    Almost done with the background. Where are you at in the process?
    Same here I herd they got backed up doing the physical abilities test and orientations for the second batch of applicants.

Unregistered
    Same here I herd they got backed up doing the physical abilities test and orientations for the second batch of applicants.
    I was in the second batch, did the orientation on the 24th. Anyone else in the group? If so where are you at in the process?

Unregistered
    Hopefully they hire again in early 2018! Good luck to all in the process now.

Unregistered
    Good luck! Only one in twenty-five will make it. Please don't be offended but this is a real sh!t-hole of a place to work. Supervisors who could give a f*ck less about you. Not to mention the Family and Friend's plan, which means you will not get the good assignments unless you know someone. Any ladies in this bunch? Fear not! You will move up by hooking up with a gold badge, higher than lieutenant of course. Just display your "female talents" and you are "in like Flint!" And white boys, forget it. Unless you are a brother or peekee pannee, you won't stand a chance. Lastly, best apply somewhere else, Miami really is the laughingstock of the south Florida law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    Good luck! Only one in twenty-five will make it. Please don't be offended but this is a real sh!t-hole of a place to work. Supervisors who could give a f*ck less about you. Not to mention the Family and Friend's plan, which means you will not get the good assignments unless you know someone. Any ladies in this bunch? Fear not! You will move up by hooking up with a gold badge, higher than lieutenant of course. Just display your "female talents" and you are "in like Flint!" And white boys, forget it. Unless you are a brother or peekee pannee, you won't stand a chance. Lastly, best apply somewhere else, Miami really is the laughingstock of the south Florida law enforcement community.
    Supposedly out of the first bunch of applicants (500 +) there's only like 30 left. So I guess that's like 1 in 25 already. Lol its like that every where brother. Those problems are in every dept. Just got to make the best out of it. "$"...

Unregistered
    Supposedly out of the first bunch of applicants (500 +) there's only like 30 left. So I guess that's like 1 in 25 already. Lol its like that every where brother. Those problems are in every dept. Just got to make the best out of it. "$"...
    Damn.... I guess we are one of those 30 lol. Where did you hear that from?

Unregistered
    Damn.... I guess we are one of those 30 lol. Where did you hear that from?
    From friends inside the dept

Unregistered
    From friends inside the dept
    Have you done your medical yet?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast