Make me proud
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make me proud

Unregistered

Make me proud

TPD Sgt arrested? LMFAO. Never liked him. I am enjoying the show.

Unregistered
    Don't gloat to much. Never know when a vindictive GF or wife may make a false call on you and your wearing orange for the night. Karma loves people like you.

Unregistered
    You are a total piece of sh1t. He is a good man and great Sergeant and an incredible leader. For you to come here and cowardly talk trash. I dare you to say that to his face you spineless piece of crap.

I will remind you that we have a Chief and Assistant Chief who have both had a B.1.2 sustained complaint.

Our former Assistant Chief was arrested for BatLEO and resist with violence.

We have a sitting Major who was arrested for DUI.

We have a Captain who was the ONLY Lieutenant that was discipline in 2016.

We have TWO Lieutenants who have both been caught lying (in writing both times) but it was covered up by the other ABLE members.

This is a guy who always stood up for what was right and NEVER played the race card.

Unregistered
    I agree with both replies. You an incompetent, cowardly piece of shyt for kicking a man when he is down. You have better pray that You never get caught, ok😉

Unregistered
    Correction, you are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a total piece of sh1t. He is a good man and great Sergeant and an incredible leader. For you to come here and cowardly talk trash. I dare you to say that to his face you spineless piece of crap.

I will remind you that we have a Chief and Assistant Chief who have both had a B.1.2 sustained complaint.

Our former Assistant Chief was arrested for BatLEO and resist with violence.

We have a sitting Major who was arrested for DUI.

We have a Captain who was the ONLY Lieutenant that was discipline in 2016.

We have TWO Lieutenants who have both been caught lying (in writing both times) but it was covered up by the other ABLE members.

This is a guy who always stood up for what was right and NEVER played the race card.
    Don't forget the quality assurance Lieutenant that was arrested while on vacation at a softball game. This Lieutenant was still on probation and was not even demoted but can now tell you how to do your job in a quality fashion. He should just hang in and he will be the next Lieutenant.

Unregistered
    Don't gloat to much. Never know when a vindictive GF or wife may make a false call on you and your wearing orange for the night. Karma loves people like you.
    Or an adult son or daughter that comes over and disrespects their mother or you in your own household then refuses to leave so you have to throw them out. The paper said a bruise on their wrist. If your going to go to jail, at least make it worth while.

Unregistered

Coward

You are a coward and Karma will for sure find it's way to you for kicking a man when he is down. Ron was always a stand up guy. He didn't like lazy pieces of shit, thats probably why you don't like him.

Unregistered
    I started this thread. I had no idea about this DV arrest. I posted and went out of town to return and see all this hate directed at my post. Made me laugh. I posted about a Sgt (retired) that had just been arrested. So to all the haters ooops your forgiven.

Unregistered
    What a coward ! Where does it say retired? You felt some very negative feedback and "Oh I was not talking about him, I was talking about a retired sergeant. If so, spell it out. Which retired sergeant were you talking about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast