Are there going to be any Troopers left?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Are there going to be any Troopers left?

I heard there was just a max exodus of around 15 Troopers in Miami that all left for X49 at the same time. Anyone know anything about this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard there was just a max exodus of around 15 Troopers in Miami that all left for X49 at the same time. Anyone know anything about this?
    Dude Col. Said last time he spoke we are losing on average 20 a month! So I believe it. At this rate there won't be any troopers. He also said we can't even fill an academy class. Rough times rough times.

Unregistered
    Well....the dinosaurs and brass always say "if you don't like it, leave." We are!

Unregistered
    Pay and hours are sheit. Dont even allow reserves that may want to transfer in. Agency is sheit.

Unregistered
    I'm sure all the specialties that got the 2000 will cover the road and stick around. Lol

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure all the specialties that got the 2000 will cover the road and stick around. Lol
    LOL! This was funny.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

It's a shame but we are losing really X8 guys.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and sticking around as long as I can bear it. Hoping for some big things in the next 2-3 years. I don't want to give up yet, but our troop has definitely gone downhill since Spalding and Fincher left!

Unregistered
    All the Kool Aid drinkers say "well you can quit if you don't like it"...... hey... they said it. Thanks for the advice!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by TroopBravo View Post
    I am keeping my fingers crossed and sticking around as long as I can bear it. Hoping for some big things in the next 2-3 years. I don't want to give up yet, but our troop has definitely gone downhill since Spalding and Fincher left!
    Don't hang around waiting I said the same thing . Before you know it those 2 years turned into 20. If you get the chance to improve yourself do it.

Unregistered
    At some point, it will have to improve. When and by how much, nobody knows.

They can only continue to lose people faster than they can replace them for so long before SOMEONE finally ways "wow, we must be doing something wrong here". It might be the Col, or the superintendent, or the Legislature, but someone will eventually realize things can't continue the way they have been.

If you hang around long enough (and it will be a long time), it will improve. But until then, it's only going to continue to get worse.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast