McLynas Arreseted and Spent Time in Jail - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the charges will be title fraud and other car stuff. Sounds like several felonies and bond will be so high he cant get out. The plan is then to have CPI take his kid cause he cant care for her in jail and let her back to her monther if she is not to sick to have her. Kid may end up in foster care. Bye Bye James.

I thought that was Gualieri's plan last time and all that stuff was done to him and and then some, and it didn't work. The SAO refused to prosecute the title fraud and car stuff because there was no evidence. They filed several felonies and there was a huge bond set, but some girl came in and posted it for him and he was out in hours. In fact he stopped off at the elections office on the way home from the jail that very day and signed up to run against Bob. CPI filed a bunch of bogus allegations against him but he got all the CPI kicked out of court for lying and tampering with evidence. You even slapped cuffs on his 10 year old daughter and hauled her to jail and then baker acted the poor kid a week later just to try and get a rise out of him and that didn't work either. And as far as him not being able to take care of his kid while in jail, didn't ya'll have him arrested the day before his custody hearing so he couldn't be there so he would lose his child, but he was awarded 100% full custody and child support WHILE he was in jail anyway? So that didn't work. But the skank mother is about half dead so that part is true. Can't ya'll come up with something new?

Unregistered
    Funny how James has yet to reply after being called out about redirecting. I guess it's easier to take snap shots of this board and post them on his Facebook. He loves putting the heat on hard working folks, but is scared of getting stung by a ray.

Unregistered
    Funny how James has yet to reply after being called out about redirecting. I guess it's easier to take snap shots of this board and post them on his Facebook. He loves putting the heat on hard working folks, but is scared of getting stung by a ray.
    LOL... would you really need to use a Stingray to find him? It's not like he is hiding anywhere and you know where he lives. Wait.. After some of these posts, I take that back. You would probably need to use a Stingray to find your own phone.

Unregistered
    I think the charges will be title fraud and other car stuff. Sounds like several felonies and bond will be so high he cant get out. The plan is then to have CPI take his kid cause he cant care for her in jail and let her back to her monther if she is not to sick to have her. Kid may end up in foster care. Bye Bye James.

I thought that was Gualieri's plan last time and all that stuff was done to him and and then some,but it didn't work. The SAO refused to prosecute the title fraud and car stuff because there was no evidence. They filed several felonies and there was a huge bond set, but some girl came in and posted it for him and he was out in hours. In fact he stopped off at the elections office on the way home from the jail that very day and signed up to run against Bob. CPI filed a bunch of bogus allegations against him but he got all the CPI kicked out of court for lying and tampering with evidence. You even slapped cuffs on his 10 year old daughter and hauled her to jail and then baker acted the poor kid a week later just to try and get a rise out of him and that too didn't work. And as far as him not being able to take care of his kid while in jail, didn't ya'll have him arrested the day before his custody hearing on purpose so he couldn't be there so he would lose his child, but he was awarded 100% full custody and child support WHILE he was in jail anyway? So that also didn't work. But the skank mother is about half dead so that part is true. Can't ya'll come up with something new?

Unregistered
    Looks like Stingray James got a little butt hurt. He's probably visiting his proctologist and getting a smoothing ointment.

Unregistered
    LOL... would you really need to use a Stingray to find him? It's not like he is hiding anywhere and you know where he lives. Wait.. After some of these posts, I take that back. You would probably need to use a Stingray to find your own phone.
    ^ that was a good one. 😂

I've been gone for a few weeks and am absolutely appalled to see my police officers conspiring to collaborate with CPI in the kidnapping of an innocent child through abuse of power. What is wrong with you people?

Unregistered
    Well it does make it easier, especially when they are searching the mangroves out on gandy beach to find him.

Unregistered
    ^ that was a good one. 😂

I've been gone for a few weeks and am absolutely appalled to see my police officers conspiring to collaborate with CPI in the kidnapping of an innocent child through abuse of power. What is wrong with you people?
    Listen Dissociative identity James. No one is collaborating with CPI or anything else for that matter. Maybe you need to take a few more weeks off or surf Craig's list some more.

Unregistered
    Listen Dissociative identity James. No one is collaborating with CPI or anything else for that matter. Maybe you need to take a few more weeks off or surf Craig's list some more.
    I'm not James, you moron, you.

Unregistered
    I'm not James, you moron, you.
    Don't you know that to these idiots, James is like the boogie man. He posts all of these posts, he is responsible for every bad thing that happens to any LEO and he is hiding around every corner and under every bed. Booo!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast