How's the jail

Thread: How's the jail

Unregistered

How's the jail

Currently work for Polk county, was wondering how the jail is in Pinellas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Currently work for Polk county, was wondering how the jail is in Pinellas.
    Apparently it's the place to go if you want to get laid (if you're married or not). If you have a wife and want to keep her don't bring her around. If you're a swinger you'll fit in fine. Past all that it's for the most part like any other jail just more fun.

Unregistered

Exclamation Agreed!

Apparently it's the place to go if you want to get laid (if you're married or not). If you have a wife and want to keep her don't bring her around. If you're a swinger you'll fit in fine. Past all that it's for the most part like any other jail just more fun.
    See the PCSO Jail hasn't changed since I retired.It is a "swinger's club" for sure. Both my wife & I (both Deputies,) were "solicited" many times to join the "club." Baby sitting inmates is a stressful high alert job. This is just one of the ways they get stress relief from the job. Been gone 5+ years now, and it will continue as long as the jail stays open.

Unregistered
    See the PCSO Jail hasn't changed since I retired.It is a "swinger's club" for sure. Both my wife & I (both Deputies,) were "solicited" many times to join the "club." Baby sitting inmates is a stressful high alert job. This is just one of the ways they get stress relief from the job. Been gone 5+ years now, and it will continue as long as the jail stays open.
    Lets privatize the jail hire a bunch of 10 dollar an hour felons and see if they can handle the job. I'm sure Rick Scott wouldn't mind. He wouldn't have to pay pensions or benefits.