Barefoot and pregnant - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    You must have an awful lot of time on your hands.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must have an awful lot of time on your hands.
    YUP, Time keeps on tickin tickin tickin into the future!
    Anything else you need to Know???

Unregistered

uh ohhhh what happened

Transfer was rescinded. I guess the airport realized what they were getting and squashed the transfer

Unregistered
    The Broward Sheriff's Office really needs to monitor and seek out these shit stirring cowards that hide behind their computer and type shit. The Broward Sheriff's Office forum is the only agency forum that post shit about each other constantly. It is disgusting and an embarrassment to your agency and law enforcement as a whole. They should seek you out, identify you and then fire you.

Unregistered

Time Machine

The Broward Sheriff's Office really needs to monitor and seek out these shit stirring cowards that hide behind their computer and type shit. The Broward Sheriff's Office forum is the only agency forum that post shit about each other constantly. It is disgusting and an embarrassment to your agency and law enforcement as a whole. They should seek you out, identify you and then fire you.
    Hitler lost the war 80 years ago you little Nazi prik. It's called Freedom of Speech. If you don't like it then get a time machine and head back to 1940 Germany. Or go to North Korea. Either way, nobody cares what you think. Suk on it.

Unregistered
    And I don't condone good people being bashed in here, but I don't condone you're kind of thinking either. It leads to tyrrany which is worse.

Unregistered
    Go away troll!! And you must be one of the cowards you're talking about since I didn't see your name posted anywhere. Should you be fired first? Technically you are talking $hit about other people.

Unregistered
    Go away troll!! And you must be one of the cowards you're talking about since I didn't see your name posted anywhere. Should you be fired first? Technically you are talking $hit about other people.
    And you are a little b!tch.

Unregistered
    Yo mama be a *****!

Unregistered
    And you are a little b!tch.
    I guess the truth touched a nerve! Those who live in glass houses should not cast the first stone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast