Barefoot and pregnant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Barefoot and pregnant

So I'm only assuming that the blond female seargant in dania either couldn't handle the job or she's pregnant. Wow

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I'm only assuming that the blond female seargant in dania either couldn't handle the job or she's pregnant. Wow
    Whats there to handle, all you need to know is Hold, Have Rescue Advise, First Available. Who cant handle that lol

Unregistered

obviously

Whats there to handle, all you need to know is Hold, Have Rescue Advise, First Available. Who cant handle that lol
    That's the problem...she can't

Unregistered
    Maybe she just had blond moments although I think it's a dye job

Unregistered

Leave her alone

Probably you. Quick to come on here and make accusations without facts. If you think it's so easy, take the test and do well on the assessment. Or, be the typical complainer and do nothing about it. To make a difference in this agency, you can't do it behind your computer while crying on Leoaffairs.

P.O.'s always get changed, some last minute. Blame hers on politics, not on her. Leave the girl alone and give her a chance. Unless of course, you're too tough to take orders from a female sergeant.

Unregistered

Stop

First off, fantastic spelling. It's sergeant not seargant. Probably explains why you were unable to pass the exam, but just speculating. This is the problem with people in this profession. 1) You speak without knowing facts and spread rumors. 2) You spread rumors without trying to better yourself or this agency. Take the test, and make a difference if being a sergeant is so easy.

Leave her alone. She has done nothing to you or anyone else. P.O.'s change all the time and this is not uncommon. Don't blame this one on her, blame it on politics.

Unregistered
    Who......?

Unregistered
    Dania has no blonde female Sergeants....that I remember

Unregistered

Wink

Is she hot?

Unregistered
    Typical bar whore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast