Corporal Charlie At It Again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Corporal Charlie At It Again

Still talking crap about your own people and sergeant when they're out of the room, Charlie. Still talking crap about your Major when he's out of the room Charlie.
    By the way. Big news. Nobody cares about what kind of watch you're wearing douche bag. Idiot

Unregistered
    That guy is a pos. Very divisive. Besides that isn't he the same guy that goes home to his friend's wife every day? I bet she can't buy him a Tag or Rolo (unless she works a few thousand hours off duty at The Amp).

Unregistered
    Never been my experience with him. Seems like you are a little sour. Every thought of finding your balls and addressing your issue with him in person??
    Didn't think so.

Unregistered
    I never had a problem with him either. Let's just face it, not everyone likes everyone! Poster ought to look in the mirror before they cast stones.

Unregistered
    Original post right on target. Anyone who's been on the job more than 5 years considers the guy "a pathological liar". Great you haven't had a bad experience and hope you don't. Just don't leave your wife alone with him. Or turn your back on him.

Unregistered
    While it is nice to have a friend you trust, I would hope a married man could trust his own wife. If you have a good marriage, there isn't a swinging **** that ought to be able to destroy it. If you haven't earned that a hard **** doesn't have a conscious, shame on you. Saying that, if it happened the way you described, shame on Charlie and shame on his friends wife. Bottom line - it really isn't a law enforcement concern and should not be discussed on this site. It is a moral issue that involves a handful of people. While you have the ability to post anonymously and I am sure your response will include the language letting me know such, would you like if someone posted any mistake or indiscretion of yours on this site. Are you perfect or are you just an ass hole?

Unregistered
    Charlie is a piece of shit who talks out of both sides of his mouth. Funny , he always talks shit about the new holy one CC and DL in hallways. Let me know how it works out with you trying to explain to the new boy fake sheriff about your comments on camera in the CID hallway. HCSO is starting to make the Hillary Clinton scandals look like a walk in the park. Charlie and the CC crew think they can walk all over everyone who stands in their way. News Flash, your unethical behavior and threatening ways are starting to catch a lot of people's attention. It was only a matter of time. The Sheriff made a bad Decision giving Charlie a second chance. The guy is a nuclear cancer for our agency.

Unregistered
    Bla-Bla-Bla, grow up cry baby. You should be ashamed of talking behind someone's back you coward and to disrespect our future Sheriff is dispicable. Give the man a chance. If you think you can do better, there is an election forthcoming.

Unregistered
    Exactly the response we always get from the current/future staff and their supporters. How many times have we heard after we vent about issues on this site "Grow up, cry baby, kill yourself, just quit or there are plenty of people who are waiting to take your place. News Flash, people aren't knocking down our agency's door to get a job anymore. Hell, look how many deputies are leaving early who are currently in the drop. We are tired of all the BS micromanagement, leaders who don't know what they are doing, blaming everyone else except themselves when their plan fails, lying , all the gossip and rumor mill. I have lost three zone partners in the last 9 months because they were sick of the BS or got screwed over. So please, respond from your mighty high chair and tell us all that everything is so wonderful here, we should be thanking the staff for having a job! Ready go!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly the response we always get from the current/future staff and their supporters. How many times have we heard after we vent about issues on this site "Grow up, cry baby, kill yourself, just quit or there are plenty of people who are waiting to take your place. News Flash, people aren't knocking down our agency's door to get a job anymore. Hell, look how many deputies are leaving early who are currently in the drop. We are tired of all the BS micromanagement, leaders who don't know what they are doing, blaming everyone else except themselves when their plan fails, lying , all the gossip and rumor mill. I have lost three zone partners in the last 9 months because they were sick of the BS or got screwed over. So please, respond from your mighty high chair and tell us all that everything is so wonderful here, we should be thanking the staff for having a job! Ready go!

Great post. Sums up exactly how everyone I work with on patrol feels. I got home late again today because we are so short. Dispatched to a 3 hour investigation 20 min before log off. Really? Another missed dinner with my family because of some piece of garbage shop lifter? Not to mention I missed 40 also. Those calls are money making scams anyway. The way I see it, as long as we keep up the work, they wont staff us. We are the suckers all along. Its our own fault for stepping up and picking up the slack of non existing zone partners. Yup, 36 hour weekend in a zone alone. And they wonder wht moral is dead. I would resign right now if I could.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast