Corporal Charlie At It Again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great post. Sums up exactly how everyone I work with on patrol feels. I got home late again today because we are so short. Dispatched to a 3 hour investigation 20 min before log off. Really? Another missed dinner with my family because of some piece of garbage shop lifter? Not to mention I missed 40 also. Those calls are money making scams anyway. The way I see it, as long as we keep up the work, they wont staff us. We are the suckers all along. Its our own fault for stepping up and picking up the slack of non existing zone partners. Yup, 36 hour weekend in a zone alone. And they wonder wht moral is dead. I would resign right now if I could.

Bro...... I'm KILLING it with overtime money!!!!!! I know that not everyone wants to work overtime almost everyday, but my kids education is PAID for now. I'm sending all of them to Harvard Law School???

Yeah....in the last hour, keep $ending me tho$e that call that, 10 year$ ago would have taken 45 minute$, but now takes at least 3 hour$ due to all the $tep$ we have be meticulou$ with now... after all we mu$t do a very THROUGH inve$tigation.

I'd li$t all the thing$ we have to do now, that we didn't have to do 10 year$ ago, but they would take too long to li$t, much le$$ actually do !!!

Oh yeah, gotta impound evidence, gotta down load picture$, gotta send the blotter, gotta send the email, gotta notify $o and $o....... and all report$ MU$T be complete before the end of the $hift......

$$$$$$$$$$$ Cha CING $$$$$$$$

Unregistered
    Bro...... I'm KILLING it with overtime money!!!!!! I know that not everyone wants to work overtime almost everyday, but my kids education is PAID for now. I'm sending all of them to Harvard Law School???

Yeah....in the last hour, keep $ending me tho$e that call that, 10 year$ ago would have taken 45 minute$, but now takes at least 3 hour$ due to all the $tep$ we have be meticulou$ with now... after all we mu$t do a very THROUGH inve$tigation.

I'd li$t all the thing$ we have to do now, that we didn't have to do 10 year$ ago, but they would take too long to li$t, much le$$ actually do !!!

Oh yeah, gotta impound evidence, gotta down load picture$, gotta send the blotter, gotta send the email, gotta notify $o and $o....... and all report$ MU$T be complete before the end of the $hift......

$$$$$$$$$$$ Cha CING $$$$$$$$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12