Can drones be legally used to spy on neighbors?

bikini spying

Can drones be legally used to spy on neighbors?

Check out the pissed off woman in the video in this article:

http://www.abc2news.com/news/nationa...ne-in-her-yard

Unregistered
    Recently drones over 1/2lb had to be registered, but the Gov't backtracked that legislation. Currently and legally there's really nothing this woman can do, but with that said, the best and most legal way to deal with a wayward drone doing questionable things over YOUR property is to fight fire with fire.

What I suggest is to go to Walmart, buy the cheapest drone they sell, such as a $20 Air Hogs drone, tie a five foot section of very thin and light metal fishing leader, attach it to your $20 disposable drone, and fly your drone right above the wayward drone and catch the line in his propellers, and watch it fall out of the sky.

Now I'm not going to suggest you put foot to the wayward drone and smash it to bits, as that may be illegal, but if you kick it forcefully off your property and it accidently breaks, well that would be a crying shame.

It doesn't take much to down a wayward drone, my method is a lot more legal than shooting it with birdshot, as that is clearly illegal.