FOP & PBA Where Are You?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP & PBA Where Are You?

So in light of issues related to personal cell phones, why hasn't the PBA and FOP put out anything on your rights? If you get put on notice you call them. But what about when they don't put you on notice and just accuse you of something without following the Police Officer's Bill of Rights? What if you get called up by people who sign your pay check and they start making demands of you and intimidating the hell out of you? Are you really consenting when you get pressured by the bosses and asked to cooperate? Why is it fair for them to do their own style of interrogation on the SP case but everyone else gets put on notice and interviewed properly? Where was the rep? How was this proper? I don't care if SP cooperated, this involved suspected policy violations and they just went around the system. It would be nice if the unions put out REAL information that would help people in these cases. Because they would rather scare the shit out of you into cooperating and get you to quit. Because their bullshit would not work in an administrative hearing. But when you quit you are screwed. WTF unions????

Unregistered
    So now it's the PBA's fault. Although I agree the PBA hasn't done anything for us and their attorney is absent with most controversies, how is he supposed to protect someone from their own stupidity? Guess he can predict the future and stop this before it happens. Idiot.

Unregistered
    From the PBA executive staff:

Dear PCSO members:

Do not put stupid s*** on your phone or on social media and you will not be fired. Sincerely, PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the PBA executive staff:

Dear PCSO members:

Do not put stupid s*** on your phone or on social media and you will not be fired. Sincerely, PBA.
    And avoid a civil rights violation because PBA won't help anyone anyway.

Unregistered
    I am not sure if you guys all realize this or not, but it is now 2017, not 1966. There is NOBODY that is going to cover up for racist crap anymore. BG just tried it with SP, and that is going to come back and bite him in both cheeks something fierce. His signature is all over the 2-27-17 letter of resignation where it indicates that the Information report was initiated on that same day. Looks like a cover up, acts like a cover up because it IS a cover up. The only thing that remains to be seen is how far up BG's ass the DOJ is going to ram it. Maybe SP can get a picture of that on is phone.

Unregistered
    I am not sure if you guys all realize this or not, but it is now 2017, not 1966. There is NOBODY that is going to cover up for racist crap anymore. BG just tried it with SP, and that is going to come back and bite him in both cheeks something fierce. His signature is all over the 2-27-17 letter of resignation where it indicates that the Information report was initiated on that same day. Looks like a cover up, acts like a cover up because it IS a cover up. The only thing that remains to be seen is how far up BG's ass the DOJ is going to ram it. Maybe SP can get a picture of that on is phone.
    James, the best picture to date is the one of what your wife loved playing with. And if SP doesn't work here anymore because of all this what was covered up? Even better what does the DOJ have to do with a resolved discipline matter? How stupid are you? Are you medicated? You should be. You're crazy James, like a psychotic shit house rat crazy. And if it were the big cover up you wish it were, why would the sheriff keep records of any of it?? I think you're mad because you could not please your hot wife. And she found comfort in the arms of men who were better endowed than you. I'd be angry too. But God made you and Go don't make junk. Even if it's small junk it's still what he wanted you to have.

Unregistered
    James, the best picture to date is the one of what your wife loved playing with. And if SP doesn't work here anymore because of all this what was covered up? Even better what does the DOJ have to do with a resolved discipline matter? How stupid are you? Are you medicated? You should be. You're crazy James, like a psychotic shit house rat crazy. And if it were the big cover up you wish it were, why would the sheriff keep records of any of it?? I think you're mad because you could not please your hot wife. And she found comfort in the arms of men who were better endowed than you. I'd be angry too. But God made you and Go don't make junk. Even if it's small junk it's still what he wanted you to have.
    I would say he dodged a bullet..... Here is a recent photo of her being comforted in the arms of another man. Karma is a *****.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Laura-Fle...60105_n-XL.jpg

Unregistered
    So there are morons here, I forget. Why doesn't the Sheriff unfriendly FOP or Sheriff friendly PBA put something out to its dues paying members about their rights. Like a reminder about when you can ask for counsel. When you can decline to allow your employer access to your personal property. Like when something goes from a mere discussion to an unofficial IA investigation and what you can do legally. Because threats and intimidation from your boss can keep you from thinking clearly. Yes James, even we cops have rights. It's a ***** ain't it?

Unregistered
    So there are morons here, I forget. Why doesn't the Sheriff unfriendly FOP or Sheriff friendly PBA put something out to its dues paying members about their rights. Like a reminder about when you can ask for counsel. When you can decline to allow your employer access to your personal property. Like when something goes from a mere discussion to an unofficial IA investigation and what you can do legally. Because threats and intimidation from your boss can keep you from thinking clearly. Yes James, even we cops have rights. It's a ***** ain't it?
    When cops want an answer, they ask a question. Take some time away from your selfies and social media, and make a phone call to your FOP or PBA attorney. I'm sure they would be happy to answer your questions. Quit blaming everyone else and take some responsibility for yourself. The PCSO has gone to hell in a hand basket because there are too many irresponsible deputies in the ranks. Grow up people and begin acting like professionals and not some circus sideshow.

Unregistered

Lol

It's a crappy feeling when the people who are meant to protect you, do not protect you and allow your rights to be violated... Isn't it? Ain't that a *****!!! 🤗

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast