Attn Pines residents...MOVE NOW!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope you're not a cop 'cause your grammer really does suck!!!

Pretty much in par though for the officers we're hiring nowadays though...Maybe you should apply.
    Pot calling the Kettle black

its GrammAr and ON par

Unregistered
    How are people shooting at each other 2 blocks away from the PD station on Pines as reported by the news? Where are these people coming from? What's happening to this city? It's getting dangerous. Concerned citizen.

Unregistered
    Easy: you can thank all of the lovely residents moving from Miami-Dade and into this once-great city. All of the trash from the inner-city and suburbs like Miami Gardens and other areas got their money together and banded to start a new life in Pines. Unfortunately, they bring their crime and street life issues with them. In turn, the same crime issues that occur in Miami are now occurring here. Many of the criminal contacts I make are with people who live in Dade county. Hell, many apartment complexes even accept Section 8 subsidies so Shaneika and Laqweefa bringing their 18 kids to these places. I would recommend either moving far west by I-75 where crime is priced out, or move further north like many other old-time broward residents are doing. Don't believe me, check this statistics. Be safe!!

Unregistered
    I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community, and their culture, to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. This has been demonstrated time and time again in every area that becomes populated by mostly blacks. The crime rate plummets and they maintain their properties. We look forward to these wonderful improvements in the Pines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12