Pba president bill smith - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please allow me to sum up PBA for this previous year...

"Sorry (although they don't care because they're still getting their monthly dues from us) we didn't get you more but after the Pinellas/Polk pilot program, be happy you still have a job".

PBA sucks. PBA is a joke. Everyone needs to drop them.
    is it just me or does people forget so easily?

Where was PBA during the House Bill talks? Nowhere. PBA isn't just our union......but others as well. Who do you think represents Pinellas? Polk? many others........PBA. of course they weren't going to get in the middle of it, it would hurt their bottom line. (Their MONEY)

Unregistered
    I support bill smith. He's just one person out there trying to put something together. It's not Bill smith fault that the spineless brass is too scared to speak up about the huge problems we have facing our agency specifically with pay and retention.

All we get is that Fat Lard of Crap to go up and say he "loves being a trooper"... like that really helps us.

I don't think we need to attack Bill smith for continuously trying to make a difference.

Unregistered

Rutley pitts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7720132&type=3

This is what our Union in Volusia County is doing. Maybe the FHP union could do something similar (our pay is about the same and the leadership is a physical oddity...it sucks and blows at the same time)

Unregistered
    This is what our Union is doing. Maybe the FHP union could do something similar (our pay is about the same and the leadership is a physical oddity...it sucks and blows at the same time)
    Looks like you have been lightin up the SO message board forum too.

We have enough FHP drama and issues of our own that we can't get changed.

FHP pay has always been a problem and will never change because of the way FHP is structured under the legislature.

Unregistered
    Looks like you have been lightin up the SO message board forum too.

We have enough FHP drama and issues of our own that we can't get changed.

FHP pay has always been a problem and will never change because of the way FHP is structured under the legislature.
    Well I don't know what dumbass trooper responded above, but as a real Trooper, I applaud VCSO for their union tactics. Pba should have done the same thing at the state lines and major cities. "Welcome to Florida! Enter state at your own risk. FHP is understaffed and under paid. 49 out of 50. Good luck on your stay!"

Being low key, not being vocal and playing politics have gotten All state LEOs, let alone FHP in the mess we are in now!

At least their union is getting their message out!!!

Unregistered
    Well I don't know what dumbass trooper responded above, but as a real Trooper, I applaud VCSO for their union tactics. Pba should have done the same thing at the state lines and major cities. "Welcome to Florida! Enter state at your own risk. FHP is understaffed and under paid. 49 out of 50. Good luck on your stay!"

Being low key, not being vocal and playing politics have gotten All state LEOs, let alone FHP in the mess we are in now!

At least their union is getting their message out!!!
    Absolutely. The governor talks out of the side of his mouth and is political. The Sheriff of Volusia County is a political being and phony (he called the sign a juvenile prank and said he was insulted by it). Signs like this should be everywhere until the problem gets fixed.

Unregistered
    Instead of criticizing Bill, why don't we all use our energies to helping him. You obviously like to write in these posts and are quick to judge and not offer solutions.
    Here's what we need to do. Let's write to every politician in Tallahassee, get your family and friends to do the same.
    We r not going to fix things by putting each other down.

Unregistered
    "
    FHP pay has always been a problem and will never change because of the way FHP is structured under the legislature."

If that's what it takes to get things done, we need a new strategy. Let's get involved in a positive way. Merge FHP, FWC, FDLE.

Unregistered
    I like the Volusia sign? Why can't we put one of those up! I'll pitch in for it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12