FDLE Investigations

Unregistered

FDLE Investigations

I am just curious other than the standard investigations listed on the website, which don't go in depth, what types of investigative squads are there specifically in Orlando, Tampa, and Fort Myers or the smaller Sarasota Field Office.

Do they participate in several task forces in those areas and if so which ones. I have seen a few negative posts on FDLE Special Agents and was wondering if someone becomes a SA in one of those offices if they are a hard worker will there be opportunities for you to get into certain special areas of focus. Say FBI JTTF or Violent Crimes Squad, Gang Task Force, USMS Fugitive Task Force, DEA Task Force. I have seen where other agencies combine with their narcotics units to help.

I know it can change office to office or based on the supervisor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am just curious other than the standard investigations listed on the website, which don't go in depth, what types of investigative squads are there specifically in Orlando, Tampa, and Fort Myers or the smaller Sarasota Field Office.

Do they participate in several task forces in those areas and if so which ones. I have seen a few negative posts on FDLE Special Agents and was wondering if someone becomes a SA in one of those offices if they are a hard worker will there be opportunities for you to get into certain special areas of focus. Say FBI JTTF or Violent Crimes Squad, Gang Task Force, USMS Fugitive Task Force, DEA Task Force. I have seen where other agencies combine with their narcotics units to help.

Listen my friend. Unless your a master at creative writing and a prolific liar you won't make it. Go anywhere else and make some money.

Unregistered
    Pay no attention to that idiot! This site is full of people who go to others website and bash them or malcontents within the agency who do the same. Anonymity provides that luxury to cowards. This is a good agency with many good men and women, sworn and non-sworn.

As to your question it does vary some by region but FDLE does assign agents to other task forces such as DEA, USM and with the new counterterrorism positions will have an agent on all JTTF's in the state.

Unregistered
    Pay no attention to that idiot! This site is full of people who go to others website and bash them or malcontents within the agency who do the same. Anonymity provides that luxury to cowards. This is a good agency with many good men and women, sworn and non-sworn.

As to your question it does vary some by region but FDLE does assign agents to other task forces such as DEA, USM and with the new counterterrorism positions will have an agent on all JTTF's in the state.
    Well said by the cowardly Mr. Unregistered. This is a piece of c**p agency that is low paid and it's a cesspool of lying creative writers. It's loaded with backstabbers and bullying bosses that if they don't like you or you won't meet them at their personal glory hole they will ruin your career.
    How's that coward?

Unregistered

Great softball question.

Unregistered

Well what about just Tampa for example. How active are they and what all do they participate in? I understand you'd have to do your time. Everywhere has its cons. I've worked for two different law enforcement agencies so I am aware things aren't always greener.

Unregistered
    Well what about just Tampa for example. How active are they and what all do they participate in? I understand you'd have to do your time. Everywhere has its cons. I've worked for two different law enforcement agencies so I am aware things aren't always greener.
    So you want to know if you will be able to escape FDLE once you get there? LMAO. Smart.

Task force involvement is pretty much minimal throughout the state and only a very small percentage of FDLE Agents are actually assigned to one. While possible, I would not bank on getting assigned to a task force as part of a master plan.